Why are isekai protags so obsessed with rice in isekai?

Why are isekai protags so obsessed with rice in isekai?
How realistic is it to find the same grain in a completely different world?

Attached: RICE RICE RICE.jpg (870x1236, 593.86K)

>How realistic is it to find the same grain in a completely different world?
In a world where humans and many animals look the exact same as what we are used to?

Because rice is the foundation of Japanese cuisine, and it's perfectly normal to want to eat the kind of food you're familiar with. It's when everyone else starts thinking it's the greatest thing ever that it gets stupid and annoying.

Attached: Z2.jpg (844x1200, 147.22K)

See: Also, rice was a legitimate currency used in Japan multiple times. It makes no sense for Europeans to give a fuck about rice at all since they had wheat as their stable crop and actual cuisine even when importing spices/herbs from the Near East and India. Hell, rice isn't something grown in large quantities there or care since it requires bodies of water in places like the Rhine or Italy and they had the damn thing for centuries.

Goddess threesome when?

Attached: 1623638089289.jpg (1114x1600, 341.15K)

He doesn't seem to be the type to try it even if offered.

Is Nanto Seiken a good skill for a slow life isekai?

Attached: Hokuto no Ken Gaiden_ Taisen Amiba no Isekai Haо̄ Densetsu - Isekai ni Itte mo Ore wa Tensai da!! N_ Machigatta ka na... - Ch.2 - Chapter 2 - 10.png (720x1034, 434.03K)

>DURR I CAN MAKE GOLEMS
>IN THIS WORLD, GOLEMS = MECHS
>And yet, there's basically no golem isekai

Golems will never get headliner status

Closest you will get is Knights and Magic.

What do you mean by golem isekai?

hot

Attached: 1622309137860.jpg (720x1216, 316.6K)

no one wants to be a rock

Amazing how the only feasible way to discuss Isekai is by making these incredibly vacuous threads that pertain to some undeveloped aspect of the genre (namely: literally all of it) and trying to inject nonexistent depth to it by purposelessly debating completely arbitrary contexts that have absolutely nothing to do with Anime and Manga.

I know its one obsessrd person that keeps making these forced threads, which makes it all the more pathetic

>Trying to leave the lonely plant onee-san
That poor shota.

Attached: index.png (1300x1866, 640.23K)

>it's another "read isekai while listening to doomer eastern european military music" night

Attached: katsuragi.jpg (652x922, 147.94K)

People have been isekai'd as slimes, dragons, elves, lolibabas, vampires, ghosts, beastmen, ghouls, alarunes, a literal living disease, and pet cats

And yet there's basically jack shit for being turned into a golem. Although there is a reincarnator who turned into a suit of living armor, Alphonse Elric style in Death March.

Fuck you

It's ok, he managed to leave, after he no longer wanted to.

Golems are soulless machines.
Undead are way closer to consciousness than golems.

there is one famous example

Attached: RahXephon2[1].jpg (1800x1350, 528.61K)

Y’know there’s bunch of isekai where the Asian guy goes to Western Fantasy. Where’s the reverse where the White guy goes to Eastern Fantasy?

>I know its one obsessrd person that keeps making these forced threads
You are so stupid it's incredie you manage to not die living your daily life.

like tom cruise in that one movie

*incredible

>New-world crops(tomatoes, cacao, corn, chili, etc) in old-world places

>"ur dumb"
Looks like I hit the mark. Unironically end youraelf.

>doomer eastern european military music
Got any names for me?

>makes stupid statement
>gets called stupid
Why are you surprised?