Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu

>romcom without harem
rare treat, do you like it?

Attached: file.png (1446x2048, 3.21M)

Yeah, it's a shame it doesn't get more attention in the west, but at least that means the threads are better.

Attached: BokuYaba, The Forbidden One.jpg (777x764, 139.71K)

It's not that rare.

The reception in the west, especially the US, is probably gonna be brutal when the anime comes out.

Those first few chapters filtered so many manga readers, who ended up thinking it was some incel school shooter type shit.

Do weebs not know wtf chuunibyou is these days??

Attached: 1642112858823.png (513x821, 376.14K)

The anime will come out and it'll be...shit.

They can probably get all that shit out of the way in the first episode or at least the first two.

Thinking about it, each chapter would last roughly 4-5 minutes with some being longer and shorter, so Volume 1 could be done in 2 episodes. I don't know about you, but I'd consider it unacceptable to cut out the extras because of how much they add to their characters, so I'd hope they'd include the ones that don't weave into the plot before the op and after the credits

Attached: 1.jpg (842x842, 170.12K)

ngl, that's a bitch move by Yamada.

i dont understand whats happening here

not sure it'll help, we still have people pretty regularly making threads bitching about Nagatoro as if she was only the way she appears in the first fucking chapter

I wish I could find a cute girl to lovingly mog me in everyday situations

>He is reaching for book but can't because manlet
>She grabs it for him
>He feigns disinterest by pretending to have spotted a dust bunny
>She puts it back, but on a lower shelf he can reach, and watches what he'll do

The difference between first-few-chapters Nagatoro and the way she is for the rest of the series after that is a lot more subtle than the difference between the difference between Ichi in the first half of chapter 1 and how he is right after that, let alone how he changes over the rest of the manga's run. The equivalent would be if Ichi still kept telling himself he was going to kill Yamada one day 50 chapters in.

Yeah, I feel like people are more likely to bounce off from the first volume as a whole when the two of them aren't even really friends yet and it's mostly just Ichi hovering around/eavesdropping on Yamada than the "I'm going to kil her" schtick at the start.

>Moe
>Onee
>Hara-san
It's a harem.

Everyone's going to be too busy thirsting for Ichi to care.

Attached: ruri_-1489745735645990912-img1.png (500x500, 178.56K)

As a very tall man I do this all the time and it's considered just being nice. Ichi should appreciate his titan gf

ichi chinchin was made for onee manko silly

God I hope Ichi hits a decent growth spurt in the coming years.

Gotta change up the dynamic a bit after almost 100 chapters.

Why are we talking about this like it's a done deal?
Is there going to be an anime?

It frequently tops or ranks high in Nip land for most requested anime series. The manga is really popular there.

It's only a matter of time, user.

serious question, how does someone woo nyaa?

There almost certainly will be, but if there's not I'll be fine with it.