Shingeki no Kyojin - PLOTCHADS ONLY

Alright, I'm going to dismantle ending defenders again with only one glaring criticism, despite countless others. Let's go back to the table scene, a scene many claim is Eren 'acting' (lol). He claims Mikasa is a 'slave'. Fast forward to 139, and we have him admitting Mikasa was the true key Ymir sought (total recon, but irrelevant to my post) which brings me to my main issue. Mikasa was literally a slave, and the table scene is a vindication of this, albeit in a slightly different way. Ymir lived vicariously through Mikasa which made Mikasa's love for Eren a mirror of Ymir's so-called love for King Fritz. Why is this contradicted multiple times? Even in the same chapter? Is this what good writing is? "oops, looks like everyone was controlled by a deranged loli whose character I already explained with symbolism of the hooded devil illuminating a slave but decided to change it! U RIKE?"

Attached: 934FB63E-3308-40A0-98FA-B81B987ED007.jpg (2250x3375, 2.6M)

>i was just acting
>sorry
>it was a lelouch plan
>even though i knew this was the only way
>even though i reaffirmed my mission several times to myself, Falco, and Reiner
>even though i massacred Liberio
>even though i threatened Hange in my cell
>even though i killed Zackley
>even though i tried to kill you all
>actually i didn't free Ymir it was Mikasa who was a mirror of Ymir's love for the king
>guess i wasn't acting during the table conversation after all
>guess i'll just die

Move on retard.

Attached: 1644224105451.jpg (1000x1000, 142.18K)

There's a lesson in all this. Don't keep blaming whi-Eldian kids because their whit-Eldian ancestors colonized the whole world and enslaved other races just because marleyans keep making up stories about some big Marleycaust to guilt trip whit-Eldian children into hating their ancestors, because those whi-Eldians just might get sick of it all and decide to Rumble and massacre all these diverse global races joining forces to attack them and get iceburst reparations for all their past oppression.

Maybe be grateful that your Onyankofrican shithole got colonized with roads and civilization. Maybe say a thank you to the whit-Eldians that fought the Middle-Eastern Alliance to protect your shithole desert country. Maybe know your fucking place.

I'm just holding up a mirror. The people trying to rationalize the ending to cope with all that wasted time are the ones who can't move on.

nobody cares about this dumpster fire now, you'd find more drooling retards on platforms like plebbit to have a discourse with

and so are the retards like OP who waste time here
at most post hot shingekis you coom at, genuinely a better waste of time than discussing the timeskip story

Attached: dRIkuX9.jpg (1280x720, 120.02K)

Neither do I, I come on /snk/ every so often now because I'm curious how people actually rationalize what happened.

What was the purpose of the first three seasons?
Brother one wants to kill his race, brother two wants to kill everyone but not his race.

Gabi...

Attached: file.png (483x631, 282.5K)

To the average anime viewer “good writing” is flashy scenes happening over dramatic music, emptional manipulation, and characters saying meaningless philosophical sounding stuff that they think is deep. They don’t have to rationalize anything because they never thought about that stuff in any detail.

>What was the purpose of the first three seasons?
Actually being good and fun

Forget the plot, which Shingeki would you fuck?

Attached: 1626274901422.jpg (1918x1080, 324.81K)

The question is more "which one I wouldn't fuck"

There are no ending defenders. Even Isayama himself got cucked hard and admitted it’s shit.

go on bro. hange can be what ever you want.

Attached: file.png (817x74, 18.97K)

if you think only the "ending" is the problem with the story, then you are a retarded faggot who deserved all that shit getting shoved down your throat.

plotfags deserve the rope no matter the series

SnKeks especially

I obviously don't think that. There are so many issues with the entire final arc that it would be impossible to go in depth in a single thread, which is fine, because just picking out single issues is enough to humiliate anyone willing to defend this garbage.

>people smarter than me deserve the rope

Petra!

Attached: file.png (1200x1296, 1.16M)