Anime/manga you refuse to/can't experience again

I just can't bring myself to do it. It brings back too many emotions. I can't go through all those high school feelings again.

Attached: 81OMRSUF+LL._SY679_.jpg (479x679, 67.84K)

Nice to see someone else remembers Sket Dance, I still need to get round to finishing it.

Interesting to see that purple haired guy on the cover with the main cast. He seemed a bit of a C-lister

Near all of them, very few have a rewatch value.

SUKETTO!!

Attached: 3526496-32.jpg (407x640, 163.75K)

The only thing remembered from this. That and it being a Gintama clone.

Attached: 13543f40466720c7aebc9a8a1bb810f1.gif (371x209, 1.15M)

captain best girl

I believe that was from a part of my favorite episode they did. They took all the girls then they took accidently a potion that made them all toddlers and the MC had to take care of them for a day and a night. He brought them back to his apartment and they lived there. Then they took a antidote that made them older, except they were like 27 and towered over the MC and had fun teasing him with their new adult bodies. They also had to live with him for a while until they were normal again. So we have both age regression and age progression in the same episode.

Attached: yes.jpg (1375x1000, 406.81K)

1st time rewatch is fine for me as long as it's at least 2-3 years apart from the first time I watched something. The 2nd rewatch is what kills it because I just remember it too well at that point, even if it's like 4-5 years apart.

sket dance holds a special feeling in my heart due to 1. Following it the first time (for both anime and manga) when i was also in a high school and i also had some weeb friends i could talk to about sket dance 2. Basically one of anime that made me a weeb like I am now, think it's a good anime for a lot of beginner anime enjoyer (?) because the theme is simple, the comedy was spot on, and there's a good balance between light-hearted story and the heavier one.
So yeah in a way i kinda feel what OP thinks, i don't think i would enjoy sket dance as much as i did if i just found it now (i'm in my mid 20s) compared to when i was still a highschooler, and so i'm grateful i got to enjoy sket dance in a perfect time. I also miss Saya.

yes

Attached: captain.png (746x556, 124.45K)

Ah yes, high school Gintama. They even had a crossover episodes/chapters

>13543f40466720c7aebc9a8a1(...).gif
this is too ridiculous to be hot

How relevant was this during it's original serialization? I only remember them in j stars

this series needed more smut

high school was awesome
>prom
>football games
>basketball games
>doing dumb shit
just because you were a fag dosent change that

Attached: 1633269150955.jpg (1358x1920, 411.41K)

It won the Shogakukan award for shounen in 2009, user. Nips considered it as the best for that year.

This and school rumble are one of the few mangas that made me laugh my guts off. I wish I could read them for the first time again...

Attached: 1585935252584.gif (220x150, 348.63K)

I remember crying like a bitch in some of the episodes
jesus I was not expecting that

The gintama light. It was alright, fun to watch but never reached Gintama level craziness

this was fucking godawful and a waste of my time

Attached: whenshittyharemsbecomecommonplace.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)