You're not a slave. You're not a god. You're a person. It's your choice. You've been waiting. For 2000 years...

>You're not a slave. You're not a god. You're a person. It's your choice. You've been waiting. For 2000 years. For someone...

>implying Eren and Ymir don't deserve to rage out and kill literally everyone
>implying Ymir every did anything wrong and didn't deserve the chance to trample the entire world
they did literally nothing wrong, this is the face of pure suffering and deserved empathy finally getting the gratification of giving those who deserve it what's coming to them.

Attached: 1616324917910.jpg (2000x1000, 202.8K)

What went wrong?

Isayama became a cuckold.

Isayama wasn't based and redpilled, he was just a normal person.

isayama was a ack

I don't think you understood Ymir's character at all user.

Attached: face of pure understanding and sympathy.png (382x374, 143.63K)

the orphan explained it to Gaby.

Sorry did I not understand Isayama's batshit insane later interpretation? Oh, you mean she wasn't just a mind-broken slave who suffered her entire fucking life and was finally freed by Eren, made to understand that she COULD even be free by Eren? You mean to say that she was actually in love with Fritz the entire time and acted out that love by doing whatever he said?

OH, I'M SORRY. IT'S ME WHO DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE CHARACTER, AND NOT, TO A FUCKING EMBARRASSING EXTENT, THE CHARACTER'S OWN CREATOR. ISAYAMA ISN'T A FUCKING STUPID FAGGOT IDIOT. YOU'RE RIGHT! I TOTALLY SHOULDN'T WISH FOR HIS DEATH! DAMN, I'VE BEEN SO MISGUIDED THIS WHOLE TIME. I'M GLAD YOU CLEARED IT UP FOR ME, user!

p.s. I'm telling you, anyone in Japan, anyone who has the means, you should fucking kill ISAYAMA. Murder him. If you can go to Japan and find him murder him. I want to read a headline about "popular manga creator found dead!"

Least schizo r/yeagerbomb redditor:

Nope. He was always a cuckold.

Instead of making a new thread, which I should have, I'm going to post this here and say this moment brings me to tears without fail every time.

Attached: 1615125669258.gif (640x360, 689.61K)

You're literally, unironically correct user. It's good that you finally accepted your own mistake in realizing this K I N O series and the goddess that is Ymir.

AOE will fix this
Tatakae

take your meds user

it's like she created eren for that hug lol

That type of story doesn't appeal to regular people
They don't want to read stories in which the extermination of an entire species is the solution to a problem
Genocide ending just wasn't a popular choice, you need to come to terms with that
I would've preferred an ending like that, but is was never going to happen
It helps that I never gave a shit about SnK, but it would've been a more entertaining ending

retards actually liking this garbage show in the first place

Attached: 1643829241405.jpg (1024x609, 149.65K)

Same, I replay the ymir backstory a lot. It's just so good and ties in well with the rest of the story until the final few chapters of snk mess it all up

Attached: 1644533192238.jpg (2048x1536, 368.82K)

>Yes but consider X was sad once

"Lord Isayama? Reporting in. Ymir has been successfully character assassinated. I repeat, target has been successfully character assassinated."