Are you staying in shape, Any Forums?

Are you staying in shape, Any Forums?

Attached: 1643083601090.png (394x600, 174.29K)

>just ate half a pizza with beer

No.

Round is a shape.

of course. 'round' is a shape.

How much is a good weight to start with? I have two 5 lbs and two 3 lbs dumbells laying around. I guess in theory I could hold two at once to combine them but it might be dangerous, idk.

>haven't left the house in a month
No

That's good. There's a plague occurring so you should continue to remain under lockdown.

>gym closed for a year because of the coof
>now open but close at 6pm and not open sundays
>mandatory masks
>still the same monthly price

Only place with free bars in my entire town everywhere else is smith machine bullshit. I just bought a house so I can finally join home gym master race and never have to deal with skeles and fat fucks hoarding all the bars to do meme shit.

Unless you’re a schoolgirl there is zero purpose to dbs that light.

I work out 5 times a week, but due to anxiety in the weekend I drink and eat too much crap so I'm slowly developing sumo-core.

I'm not looking to get ripped, just improve strength and lose some weight. I think 10 lbs would be too much at this point honestly.

Unless you're doing hundreds of reps, but honestly at that point it's basically worthless.

Where do you live? My friend in New York City's gym has no masks and that's like the most liberal place in the world after San Francisco.

Buy a notebook and record macros. Work on lowering your caloric intake while increasing protein.
Avoid sugar, junk food, and so on.
I recommend doing bodyweight exercises. Pic related.

Attached: 1566009434261.jpg (2481x6600, 1.79M)

What are macros? I barely eat anything but vegetables, chicken, and tuna now.

>I'm not looking to get ripped, just improve strength
>3-5lbs
You won’t.
>lose weight
Diet. Lifting is almost irrelevant if you’re not going to even fucking try. A ten year old can do more than 10lbs on just about anything. How fucking pigfat are you?

Michigan. Used to be great but now it’s just niggers and commies. Saving to buy a farm in Montana or the Dakotas.

Uh Janny bros... is an off-topic thread on-topic if accompanied by an anime girl from a show that loosely pertains to the subject of the question?

Are you a twig? When I started I was using 15s and moved to 20s pretty quick. Just get an adjustable dumbbell set off of Amazon. The bar is baby weight like you want to start at and can add as you need.

Macros are short for Macronutrients, which are basically the things you need a lot of to not die. Protein, Carbohydrates, and Fat.

are you a fatty that doesn't like being reminded you are a fatty?

Lifting is just a phase, everyone in high school went through it only yours is now, cope iron-picker-up-puter-back-down-er

post your physique and paycheck

Is she?

Attached: weight_training_by_pixiveo_de96u5x-fullview.jpg (1280x896, 122.21K)

Based and sumo-pilled

Attached: Shutterstock_3088790a.jpg (1051x1500, 250.69K)