What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 34668321-93F5-4337-B55C-920DC0F963A9.jpg (700x700, 123.84K)

Deku.

Stop making this thread.

The writing went from sometimes subversive and creatively using tropes to the same old shounen shit like every other series since DBZ.

Nothing

Fpbp

At least put more effort in your garbage spam threads, nigga

It's the worst battle shounen in the magazine right now, but stop with these threads.

Not enough mirko ass shots.
N don't even watch nor read MHA, nor will I ass myself to get into it, I just think the rabbit is hot.

>sometimes subversive and creatively using tropes

*I, fucking typos

I'd still take it over BC and Mashle.

Just overstayed its welcome. Any Forums loved it before it got an anime and before the author started padding out this shit. If it ended back in volume 20 or after the Afo vs AM fight, it would have been well received. The anime also brought all the cancer

I don't get the appeal of this series. the whole world doesn't make sense.

90% of the plot could be solved by just shooting the villains with a gun, what role do police even have in this society where half the people are fucking superhuman. everytime there is a disaster all the civilians just run away even though like 90% of people have a quirk or whatever and don't give me this shit that most people just get a useless quirk or they "didn't develop and train it" because who the fuck would do that. imagine being born with a uniuqe magical ability that you could make more powerful and unlock new ways to use by training it and being like "yeah I'm gonna ignore this and become a lawyer " who the fuck would do that. and that's just the setting, the characters are generic and annoying, the main character is a literal naruto clone who cries more and had no drive in life, he only ever trained his body and put in effort AFTER he was promised a super power in exchange, his main rival is a generic smug asshole. I sat through an entire season of this shit and i don't even remember any other characters except the running guy, he seemed alright. the enemies look like background fodder from better animes. this whole anime is normie shonen trash., and before anyone jumps on my dick about black clover because of the pic i chose, yes black clover is better in just about every way to this garbage, but it's also pretty generic and not really breaking much new ground, but at least it has better character writing, better fights, and a much better setting even if I do have similar gripes about background civilians never using magic.

(1/2)

Attached: 1613488490482.jpg (1920x1080, 138.21K)

I literally rather take anything else in the magazine right. The writing has been dreadful for the past year or so. If it was just a slight bump than sure. But after License arc, Yakuza arc, Joint Training, School Festival arc, and the Deku leaving shit, my enjoyment for the manga completely died.

I still like it as it's just fun, but what went wrong is Deku getting OfA under control. The breaking bones/self-destructive idea was good for short term but ever since Deku found Full Cowling, he's not really that unique anymore. If anything, I think MHA is still fine, not great, not bad, but what went wrong is it becoming popular cause this fanbase is the worst fucking thing. You faggots too, let's be fair.

Hori lost his passion.

both stories actually fell into a weird trap where for fuck knows why they made it a rule that almost EVERYONE has magic powers except the MC, but really they only end up with the actual characters of the stories ever actually using their powers, both series should have just made the powers alot more rare, say 5% or 10% of people can do it, at least then when you see a crowd of civilians running away in fear from like a fucking boar or something then it would be semi-understandable. like in ATLA how not everyone was a bender, the fire nation had normal soldiers and benders wore special armor to show they had bending, and in that show when a random village is being attacked my first thought isn't "why don't they use bending to fight back" because the world building and setting was actually thought out. anyway MHA a shit. deku a shit. and no, him having one neat looking panel where he is edgy doesn't erase the entire story of him being a weakm crybaby, boring, generic mc with a power that is incredibly boring, out of all the creative powers he can just punch things really hard woah that's awesome, oh until they decide he can just absorb or use whatever fucking super power he feels like or whatever. god this story makes me pissed it has no right being popular. just like the walking dead. just horrible.
(2/2)

Attached: zekeyayger.png (522x548, 28.32K)

7 Quirks

Abandoned the comic books it was trying to replicate. It went full manga "nothing happens" until the lol seven quirks asspull.

Also its sense of time is absolutely fucked. People recover from serious injuries in no time at all thanks to magic so the actual time that passes between chapters could be hours at most. Is it really still the first year after Deku went to hero school?

jesus christ I thought maybe just for a moment I was wrong and my ranting was unwarranted so I went to youtube to see a more recent fight with Deku that I'd never seen, I found his fight agaisnt overhaul. jesus christ this is MHA mc? he just punches things lmao the villain is even like "all this guy has is power and speed" and doges him and is gonna win then Deku is like "with this loli on my back i can use WUNHUNDEDO PERSENTO then you'll never believe this next part, he punches the bad guy even harder than last time!!!! it was fucking nuts, he punched him harder tha last time and the music was cool what an amzing anime!!!

Attached: 224296_preview.png (800x658, 295.33K)

Nigga still mad this is not their quirkless Deku fanfiction. Read DC if you like that trash.

>lmao lets make capeshit
>outsell 1 milion copies
>5+ seasons of anime
More like what went right

look at some of the fucking comments from this fight, this is considered a highlight of the show FFS

Attached: MHAFANS.png (1000x672, 80K)