The 20202, I Am Forgotten Anime Thread

Remember Kekkai Sensen (Blood Blockade Battlefront)?

The anime industry doesn't!

Attached: 91XgzGivvqL._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 555.21K)

I really liked this back in the day, don't think there's enough chapters to adapt into season 3

How was the second season?
I really liked the first one, especially audio directing, how characters continued for each other or interrupted each other during banters. It sounded unusually lively than usual line by line dialogs. I heard the second season was made by different team so I postponed it and then life happened.

It went bad when White died

first season was definetly better, I think white and her brother were anime original characters

>How was the second season?
I thought it was relatively great. I was almost going to drop it after season 1, but then I read that season 1 is basically an anime-only story. At least the main plot (which was terrible, along with the OC donut steel anime only characters).

Season 2 was better in every way, except the ending theme, which was still great, but can't compete with the 3rd best ending theme of all time that was in Season 1.

I really don't get why everyone thinks otherwise. Even the format of the 2nd season (short stories focused on the characters, finally properly introducing them all) was much better. The GITS SAC -like format was a perfect fit for the series.

honestly don't remember anything about it other than the White ghost girl and her brother being the big bad

i'm not saying season 2 was bad but the first one was better in every aspect, it added what the manga lacked, making it feels more compete. Hopefully we get season 3 at some point, there's some unadapted chapters

I fucking love kekkai sensen and I truly wish there were more anime filler like the one we got in the first season.

>forgotten
It's definitely remembered by japanese fujos though and the manga is still ongoing

don't we only get a chapter every once on a while? Also yeah there's so much fujoshit fanart

I remember thinking what a cuck Leopold (or whatever his name was) was because he was basically useless in a fight, only good for looking at things and I don't even know why.

But in retrospect, his lack of fighting skills look so petty compared to constant cuckoldry from the zoomer shonen MCs like Dekuck of Tanjicuck.

Yeah, this. I love the world and the characters, but the series felt so unfocused and directionless. White and Black gave us plot, developed the world and helped Leo's character. It was the focus the show needed.

Style over substance: the anime.

4 chapters per year
Also there was some info that the manga is ending next chapter

Leo could be pretty creative when he wanted to be. I was fine with him not being a fighter, since we saw him sabotaging people from a distance, spying on them, or fucking with their heads. But then he went bitchmode in season 2 and was useless until the finale.

Really? This? ...nah, not even close.

I wanted to fuck Chain

Attached: 120008670876.jpg (1006x562, 58.22K)

>White and Black gave us plot
>the plot
>black says something cryptic and laughs like an edgelord
>white is mostly sulking/sad
>boring shoujo shit backstory full of cliche like brave girl/wimpy boy and the perfect self-sacrificing parents
>the only tie in with the actual lore is mages sealing the city
>wow black is literally like leo and white is literally michella wow such parallels
>then white dies so that leo could cry about it
Yeah what a great addition. Also the last episode people were waiting a year to watch was just an inferior version of dr gamimozu arc.

Same, shame she has like ~3 fappable artworks tops.

the cope

the cope is that white and everything related to her is a filler

And it was still better than the characters running around and doing random shit nobody cares about, which made for the majority of episodes.

That just means the actual series is not for you. Go watch kyousogiga or something.

Sad, the girl in suit aesthetic is top tier as well.

Attached: chain.gif (498x280, 2.2M)

there's also was an OVA or two, I forgot. The restaurant one was pretty nice

It's kind of funny how it's supposed to be set in a dystopian version of New York, but it's actually much better than real New York.

the unfocused and directionlessness was what made it great in the first place, plotfags explode

Patrician taste user

Attached: 1631257244980.png (638x478, 288.93K)

It seems comfy but people die very easily in this setting it's just seen as comedy most of the time.

>people die very easily
>it's just seen as comedy most of the time.
...so...just like in New York?