Demon slayer

Why did this season become so mediocre, it's like I'm watching a shittier but with slightly better aesthetic One Piece

Attached: 1644687297142.jpg (736x736, 43.08K)

mid slayer has been bad since the beginning
unironcially carried by animation, ufotable should focus on fate instead of shounenshit

it's definitely not my favourite arc but ufotable have been smashing it. couldn't ask for more

Attached: 1606298805145.png (823x1114, 1.47M)

Its on the same level as the first season

First season had better humor and story, it's dried out at this point
There's literally no difference between the last two arcs

Fate is worse than shonen desu

>different location
>villains fight differently
>uzui and rengoku are nothing alike
>villain has to be brought to light
>tanjiro and co aren’t just deadweight anymore
>these villains are an actual threat rather than abusing a gimmick to cowardly win
>Gyutaro has parallels with Tanjiro that Azaka nor enmu ever had
You’re retarded and clearly a puddle deep shonen like KNY is too much for your retard ass

Don’t ever post again

Attached: A348668E-ED4E-47AE-A583-B8487097DDA3.jpg (1284x1588, 1018.18K)

Puddle deep shonen... Is that as deep as it gets?

the animation isn't even good

demon slayer has nothing of worth

>First season had better humor
lol

Lol user, it's literally the same shit
>3 kid ninjas and an adult ninja
>Unstoppable and tenacious enemies
>Long and boring battles with alot of oofs
Project harder garbage eater

Ok, I might've been because I saw the first season before watching 680 episodes of one piece
Maybe it's me who's become numb to it

Because by that point the manga started losing steam and the author kept asspulling new shit

>watching one piece
Rookie mistake

I don't remember them abusing these shitty faces so much in season 1 or am I mistaken?

Attached: 52147a1b5688f0406e3913f790531a56.png (495x496, 284.71K)

Uzui is the only important ninja in the series retard wtf are you talking about
>unstoppable enemies
Akaza was the only unstoppable villain so far, gyutaro and Daki are barely getting by with poison cope harder autist
>long battles
Train arc barely had any actual battles besides tanjiro vs enmu and rengoku vs akaza both of which were short lived compared to the current arcs fight.

Cope forever with your negative IQ takes bitch nigger

>showanga looks to be structured like a Sword and Sorcery story
Is this actually the case?

Attached: 1644689517560.jpg (960x852, 120.58K)

The potatoes are the core of the manga.

I think you are a dumb shitposter, this season is awesome. I wish One Piece could be as good as the old days tho instead of the shit we get

Not really, otherwise I would've noticed too

Mistaken

Was it a mistake if it led to me stopping one piece and currently watching logh instead?

Attached: 1644689701674.jpg (400x615, 21.98K)

>Demon Slayer
It's always you people

Not that user and I actually agree with you, but let’s cut down on that edge a bit there, kiddo.

I watched the show for the first time last month. There isn't much change, though I think season 1 had more comedy bits overall. The comedy made Tanjiro a halfway interesting character, since it gave him something other than Muh Pure Heart.

Not enough tearbait or flashback pre-death scenes to wank the tragedy-masochist fujos

Is the same shit as season 1.Great animation and comfy story. What the fuck do you want?

Are you implying the OP should've written "Kimestu tun Gmanus" instead and your way of coping with it is implying only people who write "Demon Slayer" have lesser opinion than yours?

Exactly, depth is a good thing user