Why hasn't there been another official Holy Shounen Trinity yet?

Attached: Holy_Shonen_Trinity.png (553x873, 714.14K)

i thought it was kimetsu bnh black clover maybe a few years ago

People grew up and realized reading the same shonen power fantasy rehash after Bleach and Naruto ended wasn't worth it.

Demon Slayers, My Hero Academia, and Sorcery Fight.

There has
>CSM
>JJK
>KnY
The holy trinity of new gen shonen, all better than the old big 3 too

Because nothing will ever be as iconic as these 3.

Attached: BIG 3.png (953x1368, 2.27M)

lmao nope

>MHA
LMAO

>none of them overstayed their welcome
>fresh and tight plot progression
>lots of stakes and interesting characters
>really good designs and fights
They are all better series than OP, Bleach and Nardo, and it's not even close.

The HST defined the Shounen genre, embodying its very archetype. It will always have its place in history.

Just look at the similarities between JJK, and Naruto and Bleach.

Each and every one of these shounen has flaws. But they were aiming for big, big things and had many 10/10 moments. Modern shounen really just aren't. There's no "lightning in a bottle", they feel way too generic.

What manga is the guy right at the center from? I aways see him on WSJ covers but never heard of it

There's only one Big 3 there never be another one

Kochikame?

Naruto and Bleach ended like a wet fart after their authors kept shamelessly dragging the corpse of their series until even the "highs" were buried by the countless padded out garbage. Same fate awaits One Piece as well

3000 days

Attached: 1622604714757.png (1217x920, 113.67K)

all of them overstayed their welcome

>one minute duration
You can stop samefagging.

the hell do you mean? especially considering Bleach didn't even have a Boruto-esque series. How was it being dragged on? where?

Big 3 was just a label used by people in the west to refer to the 3 series that filled in the gap left by Dragon Ball ending. Now that anime is more mainstream now there's no need for that label. It's not an official term and it never will be.
also OP>Bleach>power gap>Naruto

yikes that's a shit taste