I’m begging for anime series/games to focus on college students instead of high schoolers PLEASE...

I’m begging for anime series/games to focus on college students instead of high schoolers PLEASE. Not even just because of the sexualization of children part, but also because of how insanely often the setting is in high school lol I’m just a little tired of it

Attached: download (4).jpg (188x268, 10.48K)

>high schoolers
>children
lol
also the fact you don't understand college makes no difference(see uzaki-chan and other college settings) shows where you belong
go back

Agreed OP. Despite loving the sexualization of children, even I am tired of the high school setting.

Attached: 92190540_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x1119, 496.2K)

There are lots. Try google.

Attached: 67% Inertia_c001_005.jpg (1440x2205, 814.91K)

All of these posts were made by real pedos projecting

>I'm not a lolicon I swear ! I'm head over heels for these college mature anime, look at !

Embrace your profound nature, user.

Oh boy another normalfag making this same complaint

Right. We'll go tell Japan to knock it off for you. You can go and tell your friends everything is ok now.

Posting in epic thread for protection of children.

I didn't save that one.

Attached: trunks-depraved.1427604518874.dbz-loli-shota-lewd.png (1226x1410, 2.33M)

I want faggots to stop posting on Any Forums, but we don't all get what we want.

At least faggots read anime and manga.

I agree with the high school setting being tired out. My primary reason for wanting anime to shift away to college or adult life is simple. All of the "high school", supposedly 16-17 year old characters I get attracted to, could just as easily be labelled as early to mid 20s. Often times the ages and settings are done for no reason other than to appeal to a teenage demographic. They're often smarter and have more adult mindsets than most american young adults. I'm tired of feeling slightly guilty about being attracted to, say, Tsubasa Hanekawa, just because mangaka can't let go of high school nostalgia and said " yup, this girl is gonna be 17"

I doubt OP does, because otherwise he'd know that shows being about high school kids almost never matters because they show very little school at all. A university setting makes basically no difference beyond the lack of uniforms.

lol, the West's infantilization of adults will never see a limit.

tired of feeling slightly guilty about being attracted to, say, Tsubasa Hanekawa, just because mangaka can't let go of high school nostalgia and said " yup, this girl is gonna be 17"
Its really funny how normalfags feel guilt for thinking a cartoon is hot

Picked this up, looks pretty fun

Kill yourselves, redditors.

shut up bitch

>enter Isekai / fantasy

I also wish they'd stop making middle schoolers be like mature adults but smaller, who can apparently run the entire household, but at the same time they make high schoolers complete retards who'd probably die if left alone a couple days.

I'm fairly certain that Hen Zemi was set at a college.

Attached: tubfart.jpg (634x1775, 103.49K)

>be with girl claiming to be a college freshman
>she reveals she is actually in 12th grade
>you are now a pedophile, the children in the kindergarden are NOT safe around you, we need to put you in prison for 20 years, she was 17 years and 360 days old you sick fuck

>Not even just because of the sexualization of children part
Why even mention this?

Yes, user. You're very special for being quirky and different from everyone else. We all love you for it.

ALSO NICE JOB FORGETTING TO GREENTEXT FAGTARD YOU FUCKIN NAILED IT

Thank you

Anime makes middle school and high school students very mature in general, just compare them to the tiktok zoomer retards that populate these institutions in the west. On the other hand, it depicts elementary schoolers as extremely naive babies who can’t think for themselves, while I clearly remember that me and my peers were not like this at least from the 4th grade onwards.

shit made me want to threw up a few times, their degeneracy is justifying not reproducing and dying out.

I'm sick of the high school setting too, but I'm willing to put up with it because people like you have a fucking meltdown when they see a 17 year old with big tits.

>very mature in general
It the other way around, american kids are just too dumb. Fuck, you see young adults acting that way.

Obviously, they appear mature compared to young people in the west. That should be the standard, but our society is the way it is.