Any Forums doesn't talk about the classics because evryone has seen them and discussed them to death

>Any Forums doesn't talk about the classics because evryone has seen them and discussed them to death
Is it true?

Attached: 1f2d37ee7fa81ec9c2357822be35404c3113e3fd8379df062accaf7d53e0ca53.png (960x720, 626.91K)

hello fellow wapchanner

Attached: prime_breeding_material.jpg (750x1000, 413.43K)

Wapchanner? I have no idea what that is.

I want to cum on her tummy so bad

you can delete delete the post all you want but you can't delete the truth janni

chill my dude, he probably just wants to cover his ass, its not his fault that it sucks here.

>Is it true?
No, I'm watching Urusei Yatsura now and I'm impressed at how much better it is compared to modern anime.

Yes, that and the board has been completed subsumed by tourist shounenbabies.

>completed
Completely, I mean.

Shut the fuck up moetranny, go back to your dead moeshit threads if our presence makes you seethe to no end.

See? Case in point.

Again, go back to your dead moeshit threads.

>Urusei Yatsura
dont say that too loud or you summon the late stage autist

No, but nothing coordinates people watching like the release schedule of new shows, so discussion is mostly limited to a handful of people watching who are at different points in the show, a few that watched recently and either don't want to spoil it for the above or are faggots, and a larger group of people that saw it years ago and likely won't remember that many details. So even if a few dozen people have seen it they will struggle to have much of a discussion.

If properly brought up you can definitely find a way to talk about it.

That's not a good example

cry harder shounenbaby. let me see your suffering

>moetrannies always cry about shounenfags
>"y-you're seething"
Nice projection.

>uwaaaa i can't, moe is shit, no action falshy flashy pewpew uwaaa i don't need plot i need action uwaaaa i don't care how generic or shit the plot as long as it has good actions scene uwaaaaa
nice

>moetranny babble
kek

>kek
shounen fag coped

Even old Any Forums didn’t discuss old anime outside of the popular ones or the so-called hidden gems.