School festival episode

>School festival episode
>MC class always do haunted house or maid cafe

Attached: 1577601166030.png (777x586, 525.1K)

Do you have any better ideas?

lemonade stand.

would they have grapes?

Bikini car wash

Is it haunted?

watch more anime

no wtf thats gross
dont be silly. of course.

>the class is performing a play
>it's Romeo and Juliet
I'll take haunted house or maid café over that any day

Bakemonogatari set this trend. It wasn't like that before 2009

Handing flyers while wearing cosplay

The fuck are you on.

Have you ever been to an actual school festival? If you actually have then you'd know that literally every class does haunted houses and maid cafes, you walk through the school and you see a dozen of each, there is no other choice.

Attached: 1558597374387.jpg (1280x720, 51.56K)

Or Cinderella.

>high school anime

Attached: 1595881711826.png (1426x2048, 598.98K)

Bitch. It's cliche but at least it's not boring.

Attached: 1644603788239.jpg (1920x1080, 183.43K)

professional wrestling show

Attached: yurisensei.jpg (736x414, 32.05K)

Haunted café.

Ok but instead of having some Tiger Mask kind of shit it's late 90's AJPW King's Road style where the gals Just beat the shit out of each other

in our school one class just set up a ps3 with some karaoke game in their class room and it was fun
singing bad romance with a friend while there were half a dozen guys behind you singing too was a good way to end the year

>haunted maid cafe
so subversive...

not even throwing shade at the play itself, I just hate it when they perform it in anime and manga. it's just as boring, overdone and full of the same shitty tropes as all the others like maid cafés etc, but I get the feeling the authors often try to make the play into a bigger plot point than is the case with a café or haunted house and it always feels like a much bigger slog to get through desu

I'll glue your ass to a fucking telephone pole if you don't buy any goddamn lemonade