What the fuck are these things called and what are they used for?

what the fuck are these things called and what are they used for?

Attached: white mystery box thing.png (149x191, 79.81K)

From your screenshots it's difficult to recognize the size or context of the thing. Why do you crop like that?

My first guess would be a small shrine, but we need more context like the other user said.

Chicken coop

Housing one of the school's seven mysteries.

Attached: white mystery box thing 2.png (1366x768, 1.07M)

this or a beehive

They're in the middle of a forest, he fumbles around with it, opens it, does something inside and then shuts it.

geocache

It doesn't seem to have any cables or anything. So I assume it's either storage or beehive.
For a shrine it looks too unimpressive.

Some hokoras do look like fucking birdhouses, but that's an especially shitty god coop in OP

Attached: 1624236100490.jpg (640x480, 82.01K)

It's definitely neither of these things. He opens it and messes around with something inside it, there are no bees or chickens.

More importantly, there is a bench right next to it. No one would want a bench next to a beehive.

A Celebi shrine.

Attached: 32.png (256x192, 22.08K)

It's like an outhouse. It lets you crap while standing thanks to superior Japanese engineering.

Looks like a Stevenson screen to me.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (1333x2773, 774.09K)

covid conform drug dealer, dont want to get the coof when buying your meth now dont you

Could be a Stevenson screen.

Weather station with some measurement devices, most likely. The scale on the stand can be used to measure snow level.

Attached: Метеорология_19_века_-_panoramio.jpg (2560x1440, 932.44K)

You people need to go outside more if you've never seen one of these holy shit

>wtf you guys don't see japanese shrines every day?

no, most people don't

Okay so WHAT is it so that I know where to look for one