Re:Zero

If the destruction of Chaos Flame isn't undone by looping, what happened is one of the biggest events in the series. The world will know of the witch rampaging again in Vollachia in relation to Lugnican spies.

Attached: 94147896_p0.jpg (1138x1176, 855K)

Going to the beach with Rem!

Attached: 4F094877-14DB-43DF-A465-D2619540B62D.jpg (850x1201, 255.36K)

I imagine that there will be a loop. But the potential for an IF route from this point would be amazing. Perhaps similar to the Wrath route?

I love Rem!!

Attached: Rem (1524).jpg (1079x1712, 159.66K)

It could certainly be one of the events that could lead to the theoretical Trial event and questioning of Subaru and whatever relationship he has with the cult by the lugunican government.
Though him coming across omega-dona before that could be likely since they might use his shady connection to a witch against him as well.
The fact that it has a 50% of sticking makes this quite intriguing honestly due to the consequences. What happened in ChaosFlame will not only follow him until the end of arc 7 but potentially until the end of the series, not to mention interfere with his relationship with Rem, assuming it sticks of course.

Attached: 20220212_053237.jpg (1614x2048, 208.58K)

We know, Spec.

>isn't undone by looping
it's gonna be so this is irrelevant

There's no chance it sticks, it would crash the series.

Why is Re:Sucks such an atrocious series? Well, we can make a list with its main problems:
>One of the worst main parties ever seen in a series. All the heroes are generic as hell, to the point they don't even feel as people. They're just plain amateurish, as if early drafts had found their way to the finished without being properly developed.
>MC is a an annoying self-insert who has obtained a harem for no good reason. Author uses him to preach about childish bullshit, but he never has anything interesting to say. Because all his companions are very basic archetypes, when he shows any interest for them it just feels weird.
>Generic isekai land we have already seen a million times. Lazy and boring as hell.
>Plot develops through asspulls and things are constantly undone. You quickly realize that nothing really matters. If we combine this with heroes that are just a compilation of clichés and overused tropes, the whole series feels as background noise.

Attached: Lum.jpg (854x640, 331.61K)

>MC is a an annoying self-insert who has obtained a harem for no good reason.
There are many shit you can trash on in re zero.
But subaru is the ultimate pleb filter that BTFO self inserters Subhumans, and his character is single handedly carrying that story.
You most like watched a couple of episodes

He's a seething autist that's still mad about Subaru rejecting Echidna's contract, he has been posting this same shit for a year now, don't take the pathetic clown seriously.

Who's that semen demon?

Attached: 1448405472153.jpg (706x703, 218.7K)

Cute forehead.

Looks like Tamamo but her forehead is exposed
Better question is, why does Lugunica have a yokai from Japan?

>not to mention interfere with his relationship with Rem
Yeah, because she'll be dead. I don't think a cripple is hobbling away from a death shadow that moves at the speed of aishiteru

Discount Mikasa.

>Better question is, why does Lugunica have a yokai from Japan?
She's in Vollachia, and why are you not asking that about oni if that's your question?

Where are Subaru's Guiltywhip and Vollachian Knife anyway? Did he lost them due to the infantilization?

It's impossible for it stick. The reason being that any timeline where shadows from WoE appear they always swallow up Subaru and kill him along with everything in immediate vicinity.
Also if anyone knows that WoE and Subaru are connected. It'll result in WoE going ape shit and killing everything in the immediate vicinity as we've seen in Arc 4.

Attached: jpeg-74.jpg (1920x1080, 133.01K)

I swear Ram is the most underrated and overlooked character in this series, I can't stand people using the poor excuse of "she's an emotionless robot" which is false, I may be the only ramfag around, but show her more love

Attached: annoyed oni.jpg (1000x1415, 114.43K)

Not lost, but he's not carrying them. Like how Medium is only carrying one sword

I've spilt oceans of semen to Ram

>they always swallow up Subaru and kill him

Subaru is the only thing Satella's shadows doesn't kill tho. It's why he had to kill himself in Arc 4 and the likely reason it killed him in Arc 6 is because it wasn't him but Rui larping as him

>they always swallow up Subaru and kill him along with everything
They don't, that's kind of the problem. She'll drag him off to her rape dungeon.

>Shadows don't kill him.
Then why is that Subaru RbD's after the shadows swallow him up? This happened multiple times in Arc 6 as well.

Which is worse: being an "amnesiac" (actually getting hijacked by a loli) in Arc 6 or becoming a child and having memories problem in Arc 7?

Attached: E4gHVVeVgAcWr4B[1].jpg (845x1200, 192.55K)

Because that's wasn't Subaru but Subarui. Alternatively, falling debris from the towers could do the trick as well

Because I forgot Ram and Rem were onis lol.

No, it only happened in arc 6 for reasons that are not entirely clear but it's also not clear what that thing was. And when it grabs him at the end it sends him somewhere instead of harming him. The user already gave you a possible reason why it might actually attack him in arc 6. In arc 4 it is very specific that Subaru fundamentally misunderstands Satella and this is almost a permanent series game over because she will drag him away and never kill him.

Why does Ram look so embarrassed here?

Subaru is going to have to start eating Olbart's balls until he finds one that's a bomb and not shitty ninja food.

Someone Japanese messed with Vollachia and probably influenced the creation of shinobis.

>Subaru is going to have to start eating Olbart's balls

Phrasingbros...

Depends, arc 6's amnesia was horrific for 'Subaru' since it was a fucking deathtrap with
>3 Archbishops screwing with him
>Reid
>Mabeasts going batshit
>Shaula transforming and killing everyone
>Meili throwing him off the stairs if given the chance
>WoE sperging out because you know who
Even with the Oldbart instant deathloop, I still think this was way worse in terms of pure bullshit, esepcially since 'Subaru' had to go through all this basically completely blind with zero context

Attached: 1595626746818.jpg (871x1200, 229.38K)

He hasn't gone as crazy as he did in arc 6, he hasn't hidden any bodies and other than headbutting the wall he hasn't mentioned self harming.

>Falling debris.
Fine, point taken. However you can't ignore that WoE shadows appearing is always followed by a RbD reset. Next save point might be just before Olbart is going to change Subaru back.
>because she will drag him away and never kill him.
That actually seems kind of hot. What do you think she'll do to Subaru once she gets him?