Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku

Are you ready for yuri to be saved?

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=vxsq7VzTEsw

Attached: un_nouveau_visuel_pour_l_anime_akebi-chan_no_sailor_fuku_15179.jpg (800x452, 56.09K)

Yuri is better as a niche manga genre.

While you are baiting, there may be some truth in what you are saying, as the freedom that writers are having now probably would be gone if those products were expected to do big numbers, people probably mistake OP sucess with Oda being able to do whatever he wants, while in truth he probably is one of the authors with less control of his franchise.

>Akebi X Erika art is already growing even before Erika got some focus
It's going to explode after today...

Good thing it is then, and this series is only bait.

>freedom that writers are having now probably would be gone
That only makes sense for the ones that get popular so nah
Copium and seething at Akebi's yuri kino anime

Coping and seething at reality

This series is yuri?

Bait.

If it did big numbers then I guarantee half the mangaka would ditch romantic ambiguity in a heartbeat.

Not really, look at what happened to the romance and romcom market, it was destroyed because authors ended pressured to copy popular works and now it's mostly childish stories about self insert losers suddenly being loved for absolute no reason that are made to appeal to incel virgins that hate women.

Of course this is the worse case scenario, but popular works always set the trend.

You ask the same thing every single thread, and answer to yourself every single thread. Holy shit, get a lyfe.

Yes

>tumblrspeak
Discarded.

That goes without saying, from an author perspective I wouldn't even be surprised if some of them end hating their own work from how boring is to write the same thing over and over.

yesn't

As you can see, love is just platonic here, because falling in love is just a platonic thing, like Sakura Trick which was about girls doing platonic tongue kisses.

Attached: 01a.png (2000x2844, 513.46K)

hm = no

She actually does not know, which means she also consider this may be the case.

Though the point being that this series already went beyond the CGDCT territory and touched in a theme and used words most of them will never use.

Attached: 02b.png (2000x2844, 416.9K)

I don't know=Yes but I'm too scared to say it

Slow loop friend, we got an extra episode today.

Attached: pbs.twimg.com_ad_img_1491347300798857221_rwZJLlvx_format=jpg&name=small.png (679x355, 314.25K)

I’ve never posted in these threads before you schizos, it was a genuine question.
So it’s a side character’s arc, makes sense. Thanks for the answers.

>So it’s a side character’s arc, makes sense
It's not just that though. That side character arc exists to be complementary to Komichi's arc. It helps Komichi understand a little more about her feelings towards Erika.

If you ignore Akebi's arc with Erika too, yes.

Attached: 05.png (2000x2844, 661.42K)

>I’ve never posted in these threads before
Stupid phaggot, noone buys it.

Attached: 09.png (2000x3000, 392.8K)

Mugiwara Akebi.

Attached: FLJHPHOaQAA0Rmj.jpg (1920x1080, 534.55K)

*spoilers*
After the play, they act normal again.

Is about the journey

You mean after they kiss on the play? I'm sure they will act very normal.

For any actual newcomers (if there are any)
This is going down the yuri road and the author likes it, he did draw girls kissing and shit, there's no male love interests and the publisher called it yuri
>So it's obviously yuri right?
Yeah, we have some shitposters here who are offended by yuri so they keep trying to deny it with arguments that boil down to
>It's not yuri because I don't like yuri
So pay no attention to them.

>Two 12yr will kiss before Nagatoro and the senpai do, the same boy Nagatoro will start pegging while cucking him with probably females

Attached: tumblr_om5853yWYV1tdj66po1_540.png (540x354, 158K)