Excuse me

what the FUCK am I reading

Attached: dedede destruction.jpg (1400x2008, 333.12K)

>Asano Inio
Probably some kino that filters Any Forums

An allegorical reflection on modern societal issues.

Quite a thick allegory, then.

>goes from social commentary based in a Cold War-esque scenario to NGE
wat

Kino

I don't even know anymore but I love watching the videos of him drawing it on his YouTube chanel I do lament that I'm missing all the banter between him and his I assume editor desu

Peak kinorama

a manga, are you dumb?

I feel he's been smoking crack while watching Primer and Donnie Darko recently.

God I wish that were me

An absolute masterpiece. Are you the same user that started reading it after the last thread?

Attached: dead_dead_demons_dededededestruction_1_23.jpg (800x1174, 197.99K)

district 9

Even for a black and white manga, that aesthetic is depressing.
This is when your imagination stops and you only picture the darkness in front of you. This is weakness that mistakes itself for art.

Asano is like that and you know it

LOL

what the actual fuck are you trying to say

user...???

I bet that sounded good in your head.

In short, there is ugly guy, he is unable to become an underage woman like he wants to, it frustrates him increddibly and he channels that frustration into every manga he writes, there's also bunch of other minor mental issues mangaka faces which are pretty normal for very young teens, but maybe a bit late for him to have those. Main one is still his fear of being adult and male and having to live with it.
On Any Forums there is a large portion of people that recognize anything negative and destructive authomathically as a good thing, no matter actual content, "I like it because nobody liked it, I am special, give me validation" or "its kino" for short, this crowd loves it because its full of kid angst and easy to consume.

/thread

Attached: gamers were born for this day.jpg (894x975, 151.58K)