I don't get it, what was his goal?

I don't get it, what was his goal?

Attached: johan.png (697x524, 317.01K)

he was a tranny in denial, he envied his sister because his mom kept making him look like her, and probably mistook him for her and wanted to send him off instead, so he blamed it on his masculinity, it's why he spends so much time cross-dressing as his sister throughout the show, it's why he keeps telling men to put a whole in him each time (the shoot me metaphor is supposed to be about cum, not the gun).
Monster is basically silence of the lambs but from the degenerate serial killer's perspective, it's a case study of how a fucked up childhood leads to gender dysphoria, the last scene where Johan just leaves the hospital implies he joined the statistics.

There was none
Johan is a shit character

he was like an edgelord OP but the difference between an edgelord and him is that he actually went and done did his deeds.

he wanted to prove to himself that everyone is evil and theres no exceptions, not even his sister. dr. tenma beat his ass philosophically by unintentionally invalidating johan's ideology.

johan is true evil and tenma is true good. the whole story is just about the personifications of good and evil duking it out to see who can hold onto their beliefs longer.

johan does this by ensuring despair to everyone he targets, tenma does this by trying to not kill and by saving whoever he can.

overall boring but good show, not something to watch for fun and happiness but for times when you feel edgy and shit. it had some cool moments.
>"Its easy to kill, as long as you forget the taste of sugar"
>"Im crying because my child died"
>quotes i can never forget

just watch moeshit to feel fulfilled or something, thats what i did after finishing this anime.

Attached: 1644387000419.png (720x720, 519.34K)

based

>First reply includes "tranny" in the first 4 words
never change Any Forums

Attached: judai.jpg (236x213, 7.44K)

Urasawa didn't know either. What an overrated mangaka, starts great and doesn't know how to continue the story.

rewatch Monster. the message is there, it's just subtle.

america moment

>le edgy edgelord
>lebbit spacing
Every time.

>do
>i
>need
>to
>do
>greentext like this in order to satisfy your niggerass standards on this board

Johan is an edgelord, it takes a faggot to deny it. What kind of person would kill people just to prove his nihilist ideas correct? An insane yet capable edgelord thats what no denying it. Why are you Monsterfags always acting like this whenever your twink Johan gets called something slightly insulting?

No really, go back to fucking lebbit and regurgitate your conformist, npc drone rhetoric there.

he was 2 smart 2 an hero so he decided to kill everyone else instead
that's all

Fpbp. Based tranny-hater

Nice crossboarder reaction picture.
Kill yourself.

meds, now

he enjoyed nothing in life so nothing stopped him from commiting attrocities

>he wanted to prove to himself that everyone is evil and theres no exceptions, not even his sister. dr. tenma beat his ass philosophically by unintentionally invalidating johan's ideology.

Didn't it take a drunken hobo to (momentarily) -actually- resolve the problem?

Being the last person standing in the world
Then he wanted to kill everyone he knew then himself to erase traces of existence
And also he wanted Tenma to kill him to prove him that lives are only equal in death

An edgelord is someone who tries hard to be edgy, the complete opposite of Johan. He's a real sociopath that tries to appear like a perfect handsome wholesome young man.
The most popular sociopaths and psychopaths in real life are the complete opposites of edgelords in general