AOE is so obvious at this point

>Isayama wants to "hurt the readers"
>Gives them a duff ending that's so bad, even defenders can only concede it was "an okay ending". This ending is clearly a "bad end" since not a single character gets what they want as Paradis gets destroyed.
>"The anime is the final product"
>An AOE will mean manga readers cannot spoil the finale for anime-onlies while also putting more bums on seats at the kinocomplex for the final movie. ¥¥¥ runs the world and whatever is the most profitable option will be played out by the money-grabbing committee
>multiple timelines confirmed in the anime
>anime timeline is confirmed different to the manga timeline
>the sound director and VAs all but confirming the AOE in recent interviews
>Visuals in ED7 do not correlate with the manga ending (it shows a ruined medieval paradis, not modern), but rather, AnR
>Attack on School Castes final chapter shows Isayama is self-aware of the criticisms of the manga ending and hints at a possible sequel.

More copium reasons below but they still add up
>Focus on Eren's berserk titan in promotional material
>black/white bird theory still holding up
>Evidence of a WHT transformation in episode 80 when Eren activates the FT, both visually (lightning under the walls) and audibly.
>Focus on Historia during Eren's speech when there wasn't any in the manga
>EM conversation from 123 moved to the season finale, possibly to parallel the EH conversation in the same chapter and create the divergence from the manga.
>The same EM flashback does not have a black background. This is inconsistent with every other flashback in the series, so there is something special about this flashback.

Attached: 1og3mkspjp881.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

I hate this piece of shit anime

user...

Attached: copium.gif (112x112, 708.23K)

What's an area of effect going to do?

Darker than Black? More like Browner than SHIT

You will get incelren and you will like it

AOE IS MY FINAL COPE

I fully accept that I am a schizo but Eren's foudner forming from the ground up in the anime gives me my much needed hopium. Of course it's possible that crappa simply didn't pay attention to detail. However they're also the studio that animated the scene where Eren fucking points out that only the warhammer forms from the ground up. I will cope until I die FUCK YOU.

Attached: xjsa9hbrqog81.jpg (828x525, 90.61K)

Kill yourself

I think in a way it's a testament to his skills as a writer that he managed to have so many people invested in his story only to make them all seethe for months on end.

skilled writers don't use cheap subversions

no, but skilled writers do manage to build something that captivates millions of readers, and he clearly wanted to hurt his readers with the ending so he did manage to achieve that.

SNIFFFFFFF

Bros...i'm almost out.

No, I don't want that!

user, the entire point is to make you think there's a possibility of an alternate ending, to get as many people who hated the manga to keep watching and watch the movie. The episode that adapts ch131 is the one that will make or break AOE theory because that's where we see Eren in the founder's mouth. If there's no change there won't be any significant changes from there, and you will HAVE to accept that, and hopefully kys in the process.

>Lets include all these subtle hints to an AOE that only a small percentage of the fanbase will notice and care about just to ensure that tiny percentage keeps watching till the end.

they did this to save on animation costs, imagine if they kept that amount of fine detail in the bone structure instead of having it look vaguely blurred out blacked n uniform in "size"

Somehow I don't think that's the hurt he was going for originally.

Most people liked the ending though

I disagree, I think he knew exactly where he was going, he definitely knew fans would think Eren was the father to Historia's child, he definitely knew he was fucking over both EH and EM fans, he definitely knew the panel of incel Eren would hurt self insert fans.
He could've easily wrote a power fantasy ending where Eren just wipes out everyone, there was no one stopping him, Eren did kill 80% of the world after all, he simply didn't go all the way out so as to blueball his audience.

lol

I'm glad that I never invested with this series. But I coom so much from the hentai I just want to thank Isayama for giving us superior grade waifus. This is Bleach all over again, except with better writing.