Does anime ever manifest into your dreams?

Every once in a while I have a dream related to anime and manga I've seen, pic related is a drawfags interpretation of one. I was on a tropical island dancing next to a bonfire with Baki and some hula girls then Jack emerged from the ocean covered in seaweed and marched into the jungle, me and Baki went after him and when we finally found he was passed out with all his teeth broken and dead aliens everywhere. Did anyone else ever had a dream related to an anime or a manga?

Attached: a-2_1697680285964912.jpg (4032x3024, 3.32M)

Satsuki was actually in my dream last night. Not doing anything, she was just there

For me its often bathing scenes as well anime fanbase war sometimes.

Do your shitpost a lot or does Any Forums just have a lot of people with weird Baki dreams?

I had a DBZ dream just last year. The weird thing is I haven't watched DBZ for years. Didn't even bother to take a peek at DBS. Anyway the dream is weird and its mostly places like Kami's ramen bowl shape lookout but in my dream it has a golden escalator. When I went on top of it I looked around and the sky changed into King Kai's planet with pink sky and yellow clouds. I don't remember meeting any characters.

I had dreams related to other anime and manga as well it's just that I only have a drawing of this particular dream and no other.

no
probably because it's 2d and my memories are 3d
I dont dream about books i've read either

also i dont speak japanese

Attached: 3d-anime-anime-girls-backpacks-wallpaper-preview.jpg (728x1083, 84.54K)

>also I don't speak japanese
To me they either speak in my native tongue, English or it's gibberish that vaguely sounds like Japanese.

Attached: 1644006779091.jpg (680x378, 24.2K)

No but I had dreamed that I was late for uni and failed a major exam
I didn’t fail the real one I actually aced it but I was still scared shitless when I woke up and took me a while to realize I never wrote it until yesterday
Anyone else experience something similar?

Attached: EC1C441B-47E8-43B9-9870-B5B4D83FFF01.jpg (540x360, 61.79K)

I've also had Baki dreams. The last one I had was me and Jack waiting for a bus.

Itagaki please don't spoil on what will happen on the next series.

Jacksisters...

Hey you're the draw user who drew my bus dream right?

user do you take requests?

Based user looking mighty fit!

I don't think it ever happened. Thank god I'm not that pathetic.

I had a dream where I was in a mech suit and had a fight with pic related. She was very smug and explaining how she could just erase me from existence by just doing some buddhist signs with her hand, so in response I just crushed her hands. She now writhing in pain on the ground and basically powerless, I grabbed her by the hair and asked to beg for mercy, she refused her so I did the same routine again, it was kinda like that scene with Hanayama and Speck ("want some more?"), then she eventually conceded.
But she was so, so bad at begging... there was an awkward silence, then I just sighed and left, I could hear her getting even angrier behind me. I vividly remember the extreme disappointment at just how bad at begging she was

Attached: 21.jpg (1528x2400, 1.54M)

Dreaming about stuff you're reading isn't pathetic user, of all things to call pathetic this is one of the most stupid so far on Any Forums

I dreamed of never finishing school a few times, I was so convinced it was true when I woke up that I thought about it for the whole day.

I've had that too

Fuck you mean asshole

I literally had the same dream every year in middle school of the next day being the return to school and me not having done the summer homework

I've had a couple of kengan dreams

Take it easy user

Attached: Nice Pickle.jpg (791x385, 273.91K)

Smexy ones?