Attack on titan

i'm only on season 1 but wouldn't it have made more sense to build underground cities instead of relying on walls

idk i'm probably just being autistic though

Attached: Derinkuyu_graphic.jpg (720x540, 42.26K)

Attached: neurtal.png (452x410, 82.98K)

i would have survived

realistically? probably, but this is a fantasy show/manga, so suspend your disbelief

they do have an underground city. but en masse what are you gonna eat? and how are you going to get vitamin D?

One of those human titans will floud your little cave, or simply transform inside.

Probably but it does get explained why they did it this way

If we wanna get autistic about it
>Bedrock tends to limit how deep you can make underground structures though it can vary widely
>Living underground has many negative psychological effects
>Breeds bacteria, viruses, molds and other dangers creatures
>Air quality dramatically decreases with depth generally.
>It sucks
Its kinda for the same reasons we don't do it in real life. We aren't built to live underground. In the few cases people had to do so it has been associated with extreme poverty and a lack of freedom.

Attached: 1613678962357.png (1125x749, 650.07K)

Why didn't the Eagles just take the Attack Titan to Eldia?

The Colossal could just swat them out of the air
>Then just fly higher
He can jump

Why didn't they just dig a hole at the entrance and let titans 1 by 1 and kill them off inside?

Big you say nonsense things, snk is not realistic it's imagination pushed to its climax, past hatred against a people, a Manichean world who wants to destroy a simple because of prejudice and And propaganda, superhuman men created because it is a shonen, an organic earthenware gives inorganic power to living beings,A genocidaire considered a hero, two-dimensional human being

What did he mean by this?

They needed a planted area anyway

But what got me thinking was why the scouts didn't dig shelters during the night. There was nothing suggesting that titans could smell or deduce the presence of humans, as long as they stayed put in their holes it should be fine

Because it'd be Gurren Lagann instead of SnK.

>Titatns can just dig or smash through
>There is no food except shrooms and insects
>No sun, limited air and limited water

>just build underground cities lmao
yes, you're autistic

Don't look for what makes sense while watching AoT. You'll be disappointed,it's just a shounen

This nigga did just fine without any of your vitamin D

Attached: Kamina_001.jpg (340x517, 53.22K)

There's an underground city in a character's flashback but it's never brought up again. So there's that.
They did something similar by the timeskip after the corrupt government wasn't a problem anymore. They made a huge hole in the wall to let Titans pass through it, and put a guillotine system on it lmao.

Here it is. My bad.

Attached: Guillotina_de_Titanes_(anime).png (1080x1080, 1.93M)

Titans are controlled opposition by puppet government to cover up for falsified history, anti-titan technology quadrupled in efficacy the moment heads went down, to the point where it went from ”30 men to beat a single titan” to ”5 nonames can fuck up a plot armored one”.