Why do straight girls always put up with the lesbians who grope/harass them and the lesbians who ship them with their...

Why do straight girls always put up with the lesbians who grope/harass them and the lesbians who ship them with their female friends?

Attached: 1626926257279.png (1280x720, 1.38M)

Because the writers are sadists

Punishment for not being lesbian.

Attached: Yuri....png (177x173, 34.76K)

Yeah, it's weird. Straight guys wouldn't put up with this shit. If one of their male friends tried to constantly grope their balls, that fag will lose teeth.

Dunno why straight girls just allow themselves be molested by dykes.

Who is the girl next to Kuroko?

>Dunno why straight girls just allow themselves be molested by dykes.
In reality they don't, the girls who do are closeted dykes or least bicurious

Japanese don't believe in lesbianism as a concept. That's why homosexual brothels are legal there.

What's unusual about it?
My Bros give me handjobs all the damn time, it's only gay if dick goes to ass or mouth.

Misaka Mikoto, the protagonist of A Certain Scientific Railgun

not true, back in school we always joked about fucking and sucking each other one guy turned out to be gay for real so it applies here

Yurifags and this is annoying. They respect you wanting to fuck girls, respect them most naturally wanting to fuck boys.

>joked

Attached: 1631898017026.jpg (720x1003, 68.2K)

>I sure do love jokes

Attached: 48d2abc9fef903c36cf2bb638424f93f74d38bce1a627b4c5097ed6c06d05bbf.png (640x592, 306.2K)

Because they know "lesbians" are a meme that has never been taken seriously in the entirety of human history.

Because nearly every girl ever is down for some pussy licking

>Kuroko
>lesbian
Who is gonna tell him?
This, its pretty normal for bros to fondle each other's balls, i do it with my friends all the time,we even call each other faggots while we fondle our balls(in a friendly joke way of course)

She never fell for Touma

I don't think that was a joke faggot

>that fag will lose teeth

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

>>Kuroko
>>lesbian
>Who is gonna tell him?
The only person she is ever attracted to and wants to fuck is a female so well since we never saw her being attracted to Touma either where he is the male MC of the franchise she must be super gay too.
People should remember she is 12-13 years old girl and Mikoto triggered her gay side after all.