Yuri will save the mecha genre

Yuri will save the mecha genre

Attached: witch-from-mercury.jpg (1400x700, 53.97K)

I'm betting the title either refers to the protagonist or the antagonist

Do we even know what the concept of this is? Is it UC or AU?

Meds

Attached: 05.jpg (1805x1486, 621.4K)

>yuri
lol not gonna happen. they want to MAKE money not burn it

it refers to haman and will be about my wife haman

Attached: Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam TV [44 of 50] [RUS JAP] [1488x1080 H264] [Azazel][00:06:47]001.png (960x714, 753.17K)

No real info yet, but it’s most likely going to be an AU series

>modern gundam
>save the mecha genre

Haman is a tranny

Things with canon yuri can sell. Just look at New Game or Saki.

They can sell, in very rare circumstances, but they usually don't. I wonder why gay girls don't support it like they do with fujoshit?
Also, I'm pretty sure new game wasn't yuri up until the last few chapters, but I might be wrong.

>ITT: Gullible fag is tricked by the title again
When will you ever learn?

Attached: mv.jpg (1810x2215, 1.9M)

Attached: 4bd81-kannazuki-no-miko-full-254959.jpg (1600x1124, 446.29K)

Only concrete information is that it's meant for younger audiences

Lesbians are a minority in Japan and don't make up majority of the buyer-base for any genre. The reason BL sells is that there is an army of straight who buy fujo stuff as well. The way to make yuri sell is to get male otaku into it, most of which are notoriously fickle when it comes to yuri.

>new game wasn't yuri up until the last few chapters
It wasn't explicitly confirmed until the last chapters but it was getting pretty obvious when they moved in together.

Attached: Yuri....png (177x173, 34.76K)

>The way to make yuri sell is to get male otaku into it
Women still make up the majority of the yuri audience afaik

There's nothing in need of saving, retard. Just blow shit up with decent characters and reasons to fight.

Kill yourself.

Lmao seething retard.

Back in the early 00's, yes. But the only yuri magazine had a 60% male readership back in 2017 and I don't see the demographics of the genre shifting back to girls. You can see that a number of shounen/seinen magazines are trying out publshing or a yuri series or two.

An interesting question to ask though be if those guys reading those one-off yuri series are already yurifags or simply new to the genre.

>meds
>seethe
>lmao
Get the fuck out and kill yourself, retard.

You first, dumbfuck.

You retarded cancer don't belong on Any Forums with this shit and only demonstrate further when called out for shitty crossboarder lingo. Kill yourself.

Don't care, I'm not going anywhere else lmao, seethe to the bone bitch.