Midori Days

The early 2000s were a lawless wasteland.
>Dude, what if a girl replaced your right hand.

Attached: Midori Days.jpg (480x360, 15.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J6pJcMKJUeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The tsundere chick got demolished in this, great read.

Takako is cuter than Midori.

>Slice of life Rurouni Kenshin

Attached: Tsukikage Ran.jpg (1280x720, 132.56K)

The sister had fatass tits

whenever I see this anime I think of the hentai with the hand puppet and the loli

and yet its still better written than 99% of the dogshit that comes out today, wild

good watch, good read

Anime was shit but the manga is great

Still hurts.

Attached: Gtquotsay+manbagi+how+many+layers+of+tragic+romance+are+you+_8fade4b20b8c6e03b94b2b8435cbc65b.png (534x840, 85.5K)

Real shame this show sucked though huh? Wasted the concept.

Based

Attached: Midori no Hibi.gif (350x262, 1.41M)

youtu.be/J6pJcMKJUeM

They probably were inspired by Kiseiju.

Midori would've been a more interesting protagonist, if we at least get to hear one of her Shoujo heroine's inner monologues about how she finds Seiji an annoying delinquent, and yet she can't stop her heart from beating too fast, because the boy looks so nice.

Takako still doesn't deserve to be humiliated like that by getting herself strung along into a love triangle, only to be rejected by Seiji, despite her previous bitch move of not defending him from the class that's outcasting him.

Hell, both of them even share the same concept, where the main guy have to live with a talking hand for a couple of days. But compared to Seiji and Midori, I liked Shinichi and Satomi better as a romantic couple, because the ones from Parasyte have a lot of in person interactions, as opposed to Midori Days, where the green-haired main girl is able to meet up with the blonde main guy as a living puppet stuck on his right hand, at the expense of placing her real body in a coma and causing her mom to be worried sick.

It's a Japanese expression meaning masturbation. Damned idiot kids.

She didn't even like the mc at the beginning, I don't understand why you guys feel so bad about it.

2000s anime OSTs were good.

So what if she didn't?

Because it felt forced and was completely unnecessary, the mc never showed any interest towards her. This kind of shit hurts when the girl has a real chance of winning, for me at least.

exactly like a tsundere. why is that hard to understand?

all I remember is that he saved a little boy and then that boy became gay

Tsunderes like the guy secretly, but this girl just didn't like him romantically at all. Making her fall for him was adding drama just because. And I like her, she is great, but for real did you guys expect even for a moment Midori wasn't going to be the winner?

Mousukoshi was the shit, I love that song

>Tsunderes like the guy secretly
that's modern tsundere. Ayase is a classic tsundere

the concept wasn't explored at all
mc was a good boi so he never did anything to her or to that loli
Aside from a few fun moments this show is about nothing

>did you guys expect even for a moment Midori wasn't going to be the winner?
You can feel bad for an outcome even if it's obvious. You're being very silly.