12-Year-Old Jumps From Kolkata Highrise In Hope To Be Saved By Angel, Dies

>Kolkata: A 12-year-old boy, addicted to popular Japanese web-series called ‘Platinum End’ jumped off the 11th floor of an apartment in North Kolkata, falling to death, reported news agency IANS quoting the police on Monday. The tragic incident took place on Saturday and after initial investigation, police came to know that the boy jumped in hopes that he would be saved by an ‘angel’ as shown in the web-series ‘Platinum End’.

>The Japanese show ‘Platinum End’ is based on a fictitious story where the teen-hero similarly jumped off the roof of a building, but was saved by an angel after which the hero developed magical powers, police said. “After primary investigation we are convinced that the boy was addicted to this serial and inspired by it took this fatal step,” an officer was quoted as saying.

Attached: eIJUZ86.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

india.com/west-bengal/12-year-old-jumps-from-kolkata-highrise-in-hope-to-be-saved-by-superhero-dies-5228048/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hope that kid got isekai'd to a better world than ours.

There's no fixing stupid.

kill yourself pajeet

Natural selection

Attached: 2477b8916df4dd9ee840ff573c5b568f.jpg (680x510, 50.36K)

Honestly such a massive parenting failure it shouldn't understated. If your kid is 12 and still doesn't understand things like fiction and danger then you have completely failed and should be held criminally responsible

didn't Death Note also inspire some stupid shit like this to happen too? This also reminds me of a news article about a kid who buried another kid in a sandpit cause he wanted to be like Gaara from Naruto

>A 12-year-old
Oh no how awf-
>boy
who gives a shit lol

This has to be fake. No one could possibly be this influenced by that trainwreck.

Kill yourself tourist faggot.

There was at least one story of someone killing themselves because of Avatar (the "live action" movie), user. And not even to get to that world, just because they were sad they didn't live there. Normalfags, especially little kids, get attracted to garbage.

Cope faggot

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1000x563, 57.32K)

>one less curry-scented sand nigger in the world
Are we supposed to believe this is a bad thing? The worst thing I see here is that it hasn't happened a billion more times.

This poor kid was likely being bullied and probably was aiming to kill himself and figured why not see if something happens and saves me instead. Japan sucks

Attached: 1642228156723.jpg (361x447, 57.32K)

One piece sucks

Yeah but he’s Indian.

Link or you're full of shit

Better than HunterxHunter

>not reading the ending to this shitshow
wow

Attached: My regret.png (540x630, 28.68K)

True but that's not saying much

Won't let me copy the link just google the words

This happened in India, dumbass.

he got isekai'd to hell and is now chilling with akira fudo.

>Japanese web-series called ‘Platinum End’
That's a televised anime series, how dumb they are

Most people watch online like every show.

india.com/west-bengal/12-year-old-jumps-from-kolkata-highrise-in-hope-to-be-saved-by-superhero-dies-5228048/

This is why we masturbate before making any major decision

Attached: Koi Ponytail dissapointed.jpg (1920x1080, 246.08K)

reminds me of that sora no otoshimono kid