Boomers of Any Forums!

Boomers of Any Forums!
Should I watch Sailor Moon?
Is it good?

Attached: SailorMoonCartel.png (1000x1500, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

animefillerlist.com/shows/sailor-moon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> -oomers
Fuck off, reddit

Reddit is yesterday's Boogeyman grandpa.
Discord and Resetera is where's it's at nowadays.

fuck off back to Gaia newfag.

You let the narutards in moron, reddit obviously followed.

No.
You don't deserve it.

I want to force rei to bear my children

Sailor Moon ruined anime

Attached: really old fags whining about moe~01.png (944x403, 47.4K)

Fuck you for making me feel old, I'm 29. Anyway, do you like watching stupid schoolgirls yell at each other over boys for 20 minutes, get bamboozled over and over by the oldest tricks in the book from villains almost as stupid as they are, transform sexily, get their asses kicked by demons, and get saved by a chad in a tuxedo? Do you like campy 70s superhero schlock? Do you like underage Japanese asses? Are you high right now? If you said yes to any of these, yeah, watch that shit.

Time is a flat circle.
Or maybe a downward spiral

Watch the first two seasons, which are amazing, and then leave it be.
You're welcome.

Tell me how bad is the fall from grace

Not really. It was only really popular in the west at all because it was one of a very few select anime to be localized and approved for T.V broadcast in the 90's.

Watch it if you want to end up become tranny.

>That 29 year old boomer who thinks they're still young

I still have yet to see a bunch of fucking jocks laugh at Ranma.

True, nowadays they want to fuck Ranma instead of laughing.

Of course not, they wouldn't invite you.

Watch card captors instead.
Way better series

i can guarantee you there have been frat parties where they watch anime and ranmas popular enough that it's probably been shown at one of those before

Yes, just make sure to skip the insane amounts of filler.
animefillerlist.com/shows/sailor-moon

put on the pantyhose nerd

Isn't the filler good? Everyone always said crystal sucked because it actually followed the manga.

The reason Crystal sucks is because the first two arcs are a production trainwreck with some of the worst QUALITY in history. Season 3 of Crystal is about equal to the original anime (which has lopsided pacing that screws over Hotaru and most of the Witches 5 in favor of wasting time on Mimette and her monsters of the week, which is just barely made up for by Ikuhara's directing skills), and the Eternal movies are objectively superior to SuperS.