The World is Going to War

And you are still watching anime? Now tell me which military anime is the best and why is it Full Metal Panic?

Attached: 1643330813665.jpg (1440x1080, 252.58K)

Any Forums will still be watching anime when the bombs are falling.

i want to have sex with purple hair girl who like old men, i want to impregnate her multiples times during her lifespan.

>The World is Going to War
Why are Any Forumstards so stupid?

>The World is Going to War
>And you are still watching anime?
I watched anime while participating in war

What war? Where?

How can anyone be this smug

The superpowers can't go to war because the nukes. All the wars after WW2 have been colonialistic invasions from a superpower to a post-colonial third world shithole.

End thread

Attached: american justice.gif (500x297, 990.35K)

Nice bait. Now git

US expects Russia's about to invade Ukraine.

No one wants war more than the US right now

Obviously no one is going to invade a nuclear power but there are plenty of proxy wars. I wonder if countries might start sending their own armies to fight each other in third world shitholes as long as no nukes fly.

> ww3 kicking off
> using to shill FMP

Patrician taste user. FMP is the best military sci-fi anime of all time.

pretty sure that has already been happening

who cares

As far as I know they're only going to shoot at each other's proxy soldiers. But i could be wrong.

i wonder if they will shout their move names

Time to re-watch Votoms, this time in BD as the Cold War II kicks on,

im a 24 yr NEET about to get disability allowance, army wouldnt accept me anyway even though im more suitable to die ahahaah. war is for normalfags

I'm so ronery. I just want a friend to stream anime in voice chat with tonight. I don't know where to find one.

Attached: 1434519218144-1.jpg (800x800, 58.33K)

No one is going to war.
If Obama didn't do shit when Russia took Crimea, then invalid Biden isn't gonna do shit when Russian troops march over the border.
Ukraine is a shit country that has been barely able to support itself since becoming unattached from the Soviet Union. It's honestly better off becoming part of Russia again, just like Crimea.
Russia also knows it needs to not "pop off" when/if it does go to war with Ukraine, because even Putin knows not to fuck around with the U.S. even when its falling apart and being run by an alzheimers riddled soon to be octogenarian and his diversity quota cabinet.
And last but not least, the world doesn't care about Ukraine enough to go to start a world war over it. Now if Russia was invading Finland or Japan maybe, but no one is gonna give two shits over Ukraine, Georgia, Mongolia, Belarus, Estonia, Latvia, or any of Russia's other border countries.