Cheat Slayer

What could've been?

Attached: 14.jpg (2128x1520, 689.88K)

>Honda Yuuya
>Imerda Piñata
>Don will dead

Imagine being mad at a series about a restaurant because it sold more than yours lmao

My favorite of the isekai protagonists would obviously be the best and strongest.

Could been great by the author was too sperg

the mangaka of this is the same guy who does Kakegurui?

Based on how many isekaifags seething on this single chapter alone, probably could've become one of the most popular series on Any Forums.

Isekai Shokudou shouldn't even be there lol
What did it ever do wrong

Being an isekai, duh.

Nobody cares about this other than the fact that it was canceled.

>as if it wouldn't desolve into powerranking bullshit
Half of the characters were already psychos\retards in their original stories, anyway.

Honda could’ve had orgies with notEmilia, notRem, notRam, notCrusch, and notPriscilla

It aired in the same season as the author's manga and sold more.

I'm salty we'll never see notAqua be raped and mindbroken.

It's hilarious how petty the author was against Isekai Shokudou.

Why is everytime I see an Isekai Cheat Slayer thread, there's always a shokudokufag seething in it? Isn't this story about parodying well-known isekai archetypes out there? Which is why characters like notAqua and notBakarina are there as well. Yet it's only shokudokufags who went full schizo to shit on the author. Like, I've never seen konosubafags or rezerofags seething about this manga, in fact as a rezerofag myself I'd like too see how the manga would try to take out notSubaru.

Attached: 1597175200320.png (460x490, 157.11K)

It's suck no matter what. Don will dead is the only good guy in the council.

Konosubafags aren’t seething since the Baka goddess is responsible for many of the problems in that series due to isekaing fucking retards, and rezerofags aren’t seething because we already have the IFs as an example of what an evil Subaru would look like. As for taking him out, you’d have to mindbreak him, which is something that his most recent arc 7 death loop nearly did.

Isekai Avengers. It's more interesting to see this bunch of cheat protagonists works and clashes with each other than another edgy revenge MC

>tfw the creator got lieral permission from the authors to make fun of them. And they all agreed.

cope that your shit is silly and should not be taken serious. Even the authors know their shit is a joke.

>tfw the creator got lieral permission from the authors to make fun of them. And they all agreed.
He literally didn't. Not even his own "collegues" under the Kadokawa banner did.

isekai shokudoku being there is proof that the author never watched or read any of these titles which makes this not a parody but an attempt at defamation.

Which, from what I understand, was a big factor in why it got insta-axed