Cardcaptor Sakura

Sakura is thinking about why no one watched her sequel.

Attached: sakura thinking.png (1440x1080, 1.75M)

It was probably because of the whore nails.

Not hot enough

I honestly don't know what they were thinking with Clear Card. One of the original show's claims to fame was the cards and how they were used. Entire episodes were devoted to showing off a card, building it up as a threat, and having Sakura think of creative ways to beat them. And with all that, you still had room for characters' personal lives and development.

So why demote the main threats to 3-5 minutes (usually 3 minutes, I counted) and then just move on like they meant nothing? Why was slice of life so important that it had to engulf the majority of episode runtime? Why shit on the primary hook of the show?

There's a fuckin' sequel?

i watched it

I'm reading it. There's a new chapter coming out in a couple of weeks.

Attached: 0059-012[1].jpg (1133x1600, 394.64K)

not dubbed where it was popular 20 years ago

It was like someone's CSS OC character was randomly added as an offbrand Sakura clone and the author thought "yeah that'll get more readers!"

A clear sign that Sakura is perfection and nothing could be added to top it.

People liked Mei Ling though.

I only watched the first season and enjoyed it but it felt complete. Didn't really feel like watching more after that.

But, I watched it! Still waiting for S2 too.

Attached: 1635983077488.jpg (1440x1080, 514.33K)

Oh, wow. They are finally doing the play?

>had a dream with Tomoyo in it

because she was dating the damned gook kid and it was gross

People can also watch Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles which focuses on a teenage version of Syaoran saving a teenage Sakura.

They don't expect new viewers in the original age demographic. And old people nostalgic over this show like slice of life.

>sakura thread
I post her.

Attached: sakura0.jpg (1440x1080, 176.81K)

Man you'd hate the current manga. Card captures are like 2 panels, if a card is captured at all. The card capturing made it easy to think up filler for the first season. If they made another season they'd have to think of different ways to pad it because having card capture filler would be out of place.

Also I'm not saying you were saying this but when the series first started people were already shitting on it for being a rehash of the original series. But now that it's doing something different people are shitting on it for that too.

Attached: CCSAliceCostume.png (704x1156, 731.76K)

I watch anime based on its music... the openings were as good as those from the first show, so I was going to watch the sequel. Then I realized I am a married 34 year old with a business and delayed projects in the middle of covid's third wave.

This is a 10 year old Japanese girl.

Attached: sakura2.png (1414x1000, 1.63M)

Watch a few instagram reels showing little girls doing innocent stuff. Instagram's AI will not stop giving you examples of your picture being the most normal thing ever.

>Watch a few instagram reels showing little girls doing innocent stuff
based cunnybro and knower
who cares if places like qt garden are gone when instagram continues to exist

Attached: sakura8.jpg (1440x1080, 132.2K)