European setting

>European setting
>Chirstianity bad
Every time

Attached: 2022022054643.jpg (1024x1024, 256.6K)

Just like in real life!

>there still are snowflake christcucks in 2022
People stopped believing in magical hobos long ago dude

I'll pray for you bro...

The pagans in Berserk are shown to be just as bad in Berserk.

Christianity was not a European religion. In order for Christianity to replace the pagan religions a lot of European people had to either die or be threatened with death. So yeah, even though paganism did suck in a lot of ways, Christianity sucks AND it is hypocritical.

Japs are very quick to point out others failings, especially the nukes, yet you never see anything about nanking or unit 731 in their shit. Fuck them

Soon my kara boga brothers will take over Europe and kill the infidels

YWNBW

Attached: 1644530813800.jpg (1065x499, 131.94K)

According to the Robert Wilken, the Japanese translator of his book, The Christians as the Romans Saw Them, said Japanese intellectuals liked it because it gave them arguments against Christianity. That wasn't his intention in writing but goes to show how the religion is interpreted in non-western countries.

The ONLY places where Europeans were threatened to become christian was in Saxony during charlamagne and during the baltic crusades. The fucking scandis Christianized without conflict

Come again?

In reality, a lot of religions spread peacefully. Mistaking a conquering force in the region doesn't mean that it was forced to the average peasant.

Cause Europe didn't make an ounce of progress in the arts or humanities till the renaissance when it codified it's secular laws to restrict the power of the church.

The church controlled the state, not being a christian was akin to not having rights. The world 'slave' comes from the many slavs sold as such in the medieval era before they converted to avoid this treatment.

Read up on the history of Christianity in Japan and the relationship between Portugal/Spain, the Netherlands and Japan. "Christianity/Catholicism bad" has been part of the japanese culture for centuries.

tremendously based

>middle age Christianity
>take alms/bribe for a "ticket to heaven" aka blackmail for staying on the church's good side
>torture for mundane reason like having a mole
>even more batshit crazy priests than we have today
Yes? Was that supposed to be some kind debate?

Chirstianity bad is a reddit take nowadays but theres a reason for why it exists in the first place

I wouldn't really call Mozgus bad, there aren't that many 2d characters in berserk.

I wonder if the chinese also do stuff with "christianity bad" considering their history with it is.. a bit more intense than it is with the japanese

You're retarded if you think christianity bad is reddit
just because reddit does something it doesn't mean that they're the source of it, or that you should do the opposite by default, you can't let a bunch of soijaks determine what you think or do

>take alms/bribe for a "ticket to heaven" aka blackmail for staying on the church's good side
>torture for mundane reason like having a mole
>even more batshit crazy priests than we have today
Name one case for literally any of these brainlet

What I'm saying that if you usually see a "christianity bad" take is usually from those cringy atheist types

It doesn't matter, chinks haven't created anything worth reading or watching in well over a century.

romance in the three kingdoms is enough

Whats wrong with telling the truth?

That hasn't been my experience at all, most people I know kinda dislike christianity. From all the people I know, in general only boomers may feel any kind of attachment to the church. There are a few exceptions, but in general that's about it and I don't really hang out with the crowd that frequents reddit.

To be fair, both examples of the right are only so extreme because of the events of the setting they're in, not because their worship is bad. Maxwell's huge Crusade was a result of his longstanding zealous hatred of vampires and Nazis and he personally went out of his way to out the Millennium agents hidden in the Vatican. The Protestant masses were just an extra bonus for his general crusade against Millennium, where he was going to butcher the whole city anyways. Mozgus was """evil""" insofar as he was monstrously cruel, but he was also literally trying to purge a satanic cannibal orgy cabal that was lurking nearby and would randomly send its agents out to murder clergymen and convert the downtrodden masses.

>first published in the 14th century
Thanks for proving my point.

yes that's correct

It makes sense since it's a carry over of the anti church attitude the europeans king/noble were having it's not that Christianity was bad but it was the church was bad mainly from the perspective of the kings were that they had too much land and money so they took it away from them and they gradually became less influence over time because of that. Obviously this stuff gets a bit boring and I would like a more nuance take on it but it's matters anyway.
Yes they do. Asian except from the SEA spics have negative attitude towards Christianity , mainly because first european colonialism but unironically that's the least impactful the main one is because church goers in asia and Christianity in general is near cult types and are filled with schizoids.
the Indulgence were a real thing though

Worship of Demiurge is inherently evil and wrong in every single world. Children of radiant Amaterasu-sama understand this well.

Yes.