What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

Attached: n96893-QixoFuZYSkpq[1].png (230x346, 125.71K)

Togashi will release new chapters which will absolutely blow steinsfags the fuck out, I am sure of it!

Attached: steinstranniesexecuted.jpg (650x366, 32.29K)

He already made his millions. Now he’s retired and living the good life while his autistic fans screech for a new chapter that’s never coming. I actually respect Togashi for abandoning his manga like he did, he’s pretty much asserting his dominance by saying he never relied on his fans.

Die i guess

Never working another day in his life. Based if you ask me

Hes making a list
Hes checking it twice
Hes killing toriyama next

To sit on his ass and play Dragon Quest while his Stockholm Syndrome induced fanbase continue to give him money despite not doing any work at all, thus continuing to fuel his zero work lifestyle. Togashi is set for life and retards STILL give him more money.

Attached: Togashi_hard_at_work.jpg (500x357, 46.4K)

why are you cucks so loyal to this lazy faggot? like seriously, he's not even man enough to give an update on the situation

>Togashi is set for life and retards STILL give him more money.
Based. Togashi ascended, he's so beloved that even after his silent retirement his fans still remain loyal to the bitter end.

Godhood.

In reality we get anonymous;code and steins;??? while you're stuck in hiatus kek

hes done, fatigue is a killer of story tellers

He just want a comfortable life fuck the story

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hunter X Hunter - 20 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.54_[2022.02.11_17.02.47].jpg (1280x720, 72.46K)

I get that he's probably hit a writer's block or simply does not want to work as a mangaka anymore (understandable), but WHY oh why can't he simply post some brief update in order to not let his fans hanging man? That's subhuman behaviour

why would he need to? he's rich as fuck with a similarly rich wife and children most likely.

>DUDE WRITING 2 LINES ABOUT HIS SITUATION IS TOO MUCH WORK
yeah ok cuck

>situation
literally what is there to say? happy married life. the end.

To die without his story finishing. Just like Miura.

He doesn't have one see HxH

You're not Togashi's son, you're not getting a cent from his fortune, I don't see why would you use it as a bragging point

Who cares about the prince killing story
Who cares about Kurapika getting justice when the clown has already done it for him
Who cares about the asspull trap
Who cares about Gon losing his nen
Who cares about the Zodiacts

Gon met his father end of story.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hunter X Hunter - 18 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.49_[2022.02.11_16.01.49].jpg (1280x720, 71.32K)

shut up, ive spent money on the tanks and invested years of my life and this is the reward?