One Piece

Do you think Oda had Oden in mind way back then?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-11-18-58-43-48_afd66b7916d19a60815f56273408b73e.jpg (1080x1623, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fanverse.org/threads/what-if-kinemon-isnt-the-real-father-of-momonosuke.888392/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, he wasn't senile back then.

Why doesn't this retard mention Shanks hat. Oda is a hack

Shit never thought about that

Fuck no, he wasn't made up until Punk Hazard at the earliest and even then I'm skeptical.

it's just a hat

he only joined when shanks already wore it, only oldfags like rayleigh knew it was roger's old hat

As if. Rayleigh in Sabaody could have easily told Robin they understood everything thanks to their special friend Goden, instead of confusing them with some lie about VOAT.

Unlikely. No hint of Oden existing actually comes up until Punk Hazard. He might have had something specific in mind when WBP said that the second division was commander-less for a long time. But I wouldn't bet on it.

>No hint of Oden existing actually comes up until Punk Hazard
Not even then, Kin was still masquerading as Momo's dad until Zou.

>Not even then, Kin was still masquerading as Momo's dad until Zou.
But people figured it out immediately, the hints were there.

The kozuki clan symbol existed since Long Ring so its obvious Wano and several plotlines originating from Wano were planned from the start. Zoro's village pretty much confirms that.

Alright I'll bite, you go ahead and show me someone coming up with Oden's existence back during punk hazard.

At the very least he had some idea for some "Japan land" country that's super amazing and awesome like all Japanese works

First thing I found
fanverse.org/threads/what-if-kinemon-isnt-the-real-father-of-momonosuke.888392/
That honestly doesn't have to mean anything. No real Wano plotline actually started in Zoro's flashback, the most relevant thing is Kozaburo who was only introduced in Wano anyway.

There's literally a fucikg scene with Momo and Kin crying in front of a pot of boiling soup. They're hate for pirates. Kinemon losing his shit in front of a dragon.

>people make thousands of theories every chapter over tiny mistranslations or misunderstandings
>one happens to be right by pure chance
This doesn't foreshadow Oden in the slightest, it's just people throwing everything at a wall to see what sticks.
And where is Oden mentioned? I don't think you retards understand what foreshadowing means, an empty 2nd commander position does not foreshadow anything because LITERALLY ANY CHARACTER that Oda makes up from that point could fill that gap. Oda could have said Weevil was the original 2nd commander and it would have counted for just as much foreshadowing of his existence, which is none at all.

>This doesn't foreshadow Oden in the slightest, it's just people throwing everything at a wall to see what sticks.
Well, happy moving of the goalposts, I guess.

Okay user, we'll just say Tama was foreshadowed back when Ace said he learned to make hats back in Marineford. Can you imagine how stupid I would sound if I went back in time and started making up theories about a little starving purple haired girl that Ace met and learned to make hats from, and would eventually be the lynchpin in the raid on Kaido's army? Because that's the same idea, you're using hindsight to change your perception of the past, Oden was never mentioned or hinted at before Zou, if Kin had just gone on and been Momo's dragon hating father people would just move on with their lives, another of the trillion pasta on a wall theories down the drain.

Not really. People picked on the hints of Momo not being Kinemon's real son and his identity being false right away, and you're trying to twist the reality to deny it. Combine it with Kin's vendetta against dragons being "as good as if they killed his father", and you can see the picture. "Kinemon is a retainer of Momonosuke's father" was a popular theory for a reason.

There was one hint according to that link you posted, Momo shouting Kin'emon?! when Luffy mentioned his name, something that could easily have been construed as "Kin'emon? That's my father's name!" But people made a whole retarded theory about it like they do with every little line in the manga and it turned out that this one just happened to be true for once.

Momonosuke's introduction box not matching Kinemon's was also noted. And this theory only became more likely as things progressed (apparently Momonosuke was super-duper important, but we didn't know why, Kanjuro got the same infobox as Kin). Face it, user, the foreshadowing was there. Some people picked up on it, you failed. Shit happens. Move on.
>b-b-but they COULD HAVE been wrong
Well, guess what, they were not. It's not even that they randomly arrived at the implied conclusion, they picked the exact hints that were planted.

Uh huh, intro boxes now, how's that theory that Issho and Sentomaru are from Wano going because their font is different?

Goda finished writing One Piece when he was 7 years old. All his time since then has been spent banging out JAV stars, Korean super models, Togashi's wife, and your mom.

user, seriously, move on. The theory was confirmed 7 years ago. You don't have to get so hung up about getting a theory wrong about rubber pirate comic. Momo's false intro box was different from other Wano characters, Momo's real one was not. These are the facts. Deal with it.

It's just a straw hat.

Still doesn't foreshadow Oden as a character in the slightest so the point is moot.

What fucking counts as foreshadowing to you

So when are we going to see Zoro's bankai?

Attached: zoro at the bleach reunion.jpg (1271x1255, 186.03K)