ITT: series that SHOULD be speedread

Ain't no important passages to mull over in Gantz

Attached: 1643323645349.jpg (732x1046, 128.22K)

Why did he do it?

Hunter Hunter and One Piece

KNY, JJK, MHA, SNK

Agree on Gantz. It’s best read as a slideshow of weird shit happening because if you slow down too much you realize it’s just a bunch of douchebags jumping from plot point to plot point and then that guy fucks an alien giant

Retard thread

Isn't it obvious?

>Bumping

What do you mean?

>and then that guy fucks an alien giant
reminder that the author of this did an entire manga that's just giantess vs monster smut

>reminder that the author of this did an entire manga that's just giantess vs monster smut
False reminder. Giantess didn't get any proper dicking.

schizo memories that were 'supposedly' deleted resurfaced.
And my man here thought that the best way to go back to Gantz was to kill who knows how many people so that he would already have the 100 points when he died and came back.

Basically he was the guy that was emptying the lobby for the official match.

So he wouldn't be recognized. If people search for a black man, they won't investigate a japanese schooler

So as not to be recognized by cameras or witnesses to the massacre

for the bantz.

Gantz was pretty good

Attached: Screenshot_20211111_103851.jpg (1080x1623, 476.12K)

>important passages to mull over
Doesn't have to. The Art itself speaks over a 1000 words. Less is sometimes more. Something of which one piece & 1000's of other manga that reads like a novel fail to understand. Manga is a visual art form not literature.

Kanokari has been infuriating to read week-to-week, but I have to admit it's a page turner. Blasting through it all at once was fun before you realize just how much of a tease each chapter is

How the fuck can speedreaderniggers say that they read a One Piece chapter in 5 minutes? Fucker you haven't read shit. Maybe you can read it that fast and retain comprehension when it comes to the first 100 or so chapters, but one piece has been the most text heavy shonen for 10 years now. Some pages are HxH level of overwritten. If you claim you read 18 pages of pic related in 5 minutes, you haven't retained shit.

Attached: 0682-005.jpg (760x1200, 255.48K)

>that reads like a novel fail to understand.
And what i mean by that so many manga have way too much text & too much padding with info dumbing as one example. Not taking advantage of its own medium. Gantz is one of the very few that do. This thread is filled with too many unenlightened readers of the medium.

>If you claim you read 18 pages of pic related in 5 minutes, you haven't retained shit.
So what? It's called speedreading, not speed memorization

That's why i stop reading one piece. Too much text & info to read. I like to take my time with what i read. Focusing on a every little detail. Sometimes i don't have time for that.

Unironically dropped it because I took it too seriously. I should have speedread it.

>Unironically dropped it because I took it too seriously.
There were times were it unironically didn't.