Higurashi Megumi

New chapter
mangadex.org/chapter/fcbc3c97-4e37-47a2-b50f-b883500c8bcc/1

Attached: file.png (1500x2133, 1.13M)

Does meeper lack survival instincts?

>Megumi
user....

Really makes me curious about what will be the different ending we're getting.

It's Meguri...

Satoko's satokos...

Attached: 1638614504307.png (516x907, 548.48K)

Damn Rika gets to suck these?

Kimiyoshi is so lucky (in canon)

Does the last panel mean to imply that Satoko has already looped for a century or more? Does anyone remember the number of centuries she looped for during Gou and Sotsu?

It's at least 200 or 300 years in Sotsu, since she wonders how many centuries it has been since her original childhood. There's also another similar comment in the final episode.

Attached: Higurashi Sotsu_ep12_06.jpg (1274x858, 190.91K)

Kill yourselves please.

It seems to be that Satoko has looped 100 years by the end of the chapter, yes.

Sakiko must've been properly feed thanks to these. Kimiyoshi is indeed a lucky man.

Okay, thank you. It also seems like more happened in Meguri loops than Sotsu loops, so perhaps it could end up being longer than the timespan suggested there I wonder how badly she's gonna get here since it shows that she actually did try a variety of things that was never suggested or only mentioned once in Sotsu.

Imagine being any of remaining club members. Come out from bathing in river and then see this. Never getting any explanation, what would you think?

Attached: 1651616878.png (843x559, 1004.8K)

OH GOD THEY WERE ATTACKED BY THE LEMON STEALING WHORES

Keiichi would think it's some kind of prank from Satoko. Mion would be startled but would go along with him, then Rena would cry out, tell them it's real.

Ok, what would follow?

Lots of screaming, Keiichi and his family leaving Hinamizawa, and the villagers writing it off as Oyashiro-sama's curse claiming Rika for associating with Satoko.
Mion would also be blamed for forming the club.

>Anime
>I WILL NOT STUDY, GOD DAMN IT RIKA DON'T YOU WANT TO STAY HERE WITH ME BECAUSE IT'S WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO?!
>Manga
>Satoko does her best with infinite retries, each time spiraling out of control until she's practically broken from everything

Manga's doing it better by a mile, and I can't wait to see how wild Satoko gets from all of this, but god damn. Give the poor girl a hug. Satoko is suffering, both in the verbal sense and in the noun sense.

Manga removes all the agency through

Satoko's still going through these loops and getting mindbroken, but now Satoko and Rika seem like actual friends and aren't as retarded, plus Eua is actually doing shit and isn't as much of a nothing character