This is one of the most wholesome manga I have ever read

This is one of the most wholesome manga I have ever read.

Attached: C39954F3-A712-4D9B-B6FA-73B3564EACC5.jpg (1121x1600, 530.26K)

>muh wholesome 100

I hate reddit tourists so much

if someone on Any Forums says its good it has to be bad

Beta loser that somehow landed a top tier young beauty with successful career from dating app? And with grills?
fucking really?

I just can't trust someone who uses an iPhone to have good taste, sorry.

what if multiple people on Any Forums say it's good?
what if I told you they were setting up the fuckboi friend and double cake boss as a side couple? what would it take to sell you on a romcom that doesn't even ask "will they or won't they" long enough for it to become the status quo and it just explores having a relationship instead of constant romantic and/or sexual tension for a hundred chapters?

Attached: index.png (1121x1600, 414.29K)

It seems to me like Twitter tourists are the ones who hate any kind of happiness, hence the incessant cuckspam you people do. You're not fooling anyone.

Attached: 1644235888831.png (826x1125, 1.16M)

Twitterfag isn't wrong though

>what if multiple people on Any Forums say it's good?
Then it's probably even worse.

>what would it take to sell you on a romcom that doesn't even ask "will they or won't they" long enough for it to become the status quo and it just explores having a relationship instead of constant romantic and/or sexual tension for a hundred chapters?
Something else, I've read dozens of romcoms like that already.

>uses twitter
>furfag dumbsterfire manga profile pic
>still has the gall to call someone a loser
I am not joking when i say that to me Twitter is one of the biggest threats to modern society and that it would be morally correct to set its servers on fire and give its founder a life sentence in jail

Attached: KaiSternLook.jpg (340x510, 37.96K)

are they bro and sis? if not fuck off

the kind of woman who self-inserts into Haru is not the kind of woman you want anywhere near your friend circle, or fandom in general. There's a reason Beastars is the most cancerous per capita fandom.

What manga?

Too bad, Any Forums is swarming with Twitterfags now and they barely conceal it anymore. Easy to spot, going by how they're always retreading the same talking points and stale memes.

are you some kind of stupid?

I don't like twitter, but if you think twitter is worse than shit like youtube, facebook, instagram, tiktok, and other more trafficked sites with far more user engagement then you're wholly unaware of damage actually being done.
Only like 12% of the entire twitter userbase even tweets regularly with only 2 to 3% of the entire userbase generating the majority of the content.
Twitter trends never even match real markets. It's basically the Mac of social media, and don't confuse that with iphone. I mean actual Macs that are so far into the minority they still need to be propped up by Microsoft in order to avoid federal regulation.

Its a bit too spice free for me. Like they're both adults, but theres just zero sexual tension of like any kind? I'm not asking for coomer stuff, I just want adults to act like this isn't a middle school romance.

Attached: 1642013636363.png (917x589, 698.21K)

It’s okay. The beginning is pretty lousy storytelling, their reason for being together is really uncompelling. Becomes cozy as it goes on.

I hate all the other sites you listed just as much, its just that delusional, arrogant retards on twitter especially anger me because they are unironically exactly the kind of people that lead civilizations throughout history into their doom. Aside from the fact that Big Tech companies are literally collecting our data to shill us useless products and should be eradicated for that reason alone they also simply have too much power. There needs to be regulation, or better yet there needs to be a purge. Nothing of value will be lost if we ban Twitter, Facebook and TikTok. While Youtube also is a tumor in the brain of society it still has atleast some valuable content on there but even then i am quite certain that society would be better without it. I cant even browse through my favourite chinese paperfolding forum anymore without seeing dumb shit from Twitter all the time

Attached: 1618391256537.jpg (828x823, 99.06K)

fucking furfag

>no NTR
Dropped.