Official scans worse than fan releases

>Fan translation comes with color pages and dialogs feel very natural.
>Official version removes color pages and dialogs feel very robotic
Why should i bother with the official version?

Attached: knh.jpg (1782x1410, 534.86K)

>dialogs feel very robotic
Are you ESL by any chance?

"I have a task" feels much more natural than "i have a request".
Since when an emperor "requests" something from a humble servant? Emperors give orders.

The right one fits the setting far better though? It's a very formal situation, so more formal text fits more than the casual informal text on the left.

The right has a better translation to me. Shame about the color though

In that scene Maomao is justified to use respectful language, but the rest of chapters show she even thinks in a verbosed, overly formal way which doesn't fit a peasant girl.
Feels like the translator just copy-pasted the words literal meaning from a dictionary rather than adjust the speech to fit the characters backgrounds and context.
So we have a peasant girl using the same kind of formal language as royalty.

Attached: knh2.jpg (1567x2233, 662.78K)

Op don't worry, the people replying to your newly-made thread are paid shills. I too have noticed this and on many occasions will intentionally download inferior scans from the goddess just because the fan translations are superior. I can't name demographics responsible for ruining official translations but suffice it to say it seems nowadays most fan translators no longer recommend we "go out and support the author by buying a locally licenced edition" and instead ignore cease and desist orders and provide instructions on importing manga and light novels directly from japan.

The vn community has long since realized the intent CENSORED-ness of these fake translators who hate us as their leaked private communications reveal. We are not even paychecks to the translators themselves, who are literally paid half of minimum wage in the case of the broski translator asked to perform translations of things longer and more intricate than the bible or the mathematician's apology on a regular basis.

Don't worry, op, just like bullies and faggots congregate in the real world, shills do the same. Just ignore them and eventually they won't have paychecks any more (the administrators hoard the translators' pay for themselves).

This isn't verbose, and in the image you posted, her thoughts in the official actually seem less formal than the left side.
You've got some problems to work through. Not everyone on the internet is your enemy

>Feels like the translator just copy-pasted the words literal meaning from a dictionary rather than adjust the speech to fit the characters backgrounds and context.
Have you read the raws? How do you know this is a translator issue?

That's true but the character's whole deal is that he's a surprisingly decent guy. The translation in the LN is identical too and that has an extra translator's note at the end of the volume that shows that He puts some effort in.

All op needs to go is visit desuarchive and fine endless evidence you're a shill. For example, op can simply search for /jp/ and the recent rance translation fiasco. You have to be mentally handicapped to perceive the right translations as being superior to the left, but of course spamming fake ip addresses fo create the illusion of mass consensus is the easiest, or rather the only, solution when dealing with cold hard and thoroughly documented on Any Forums archives reasoning. Consider, the only way for someone to agree with you is if either the archives don't work or if desuarchive's search function doesn't work, in which op can simply visit /jp/ and ask people infinitely more dedicated than me to simply re-post the entire evidence against you things who exploit poor sobs easily influenced by astroturfing.

That, or you are literally mentally handicapped, in which case I offer my opologies, what you consider a personal attack is actually my regurgitation of /jp/ and recent Any Forums translation threads and you can go ask the authorities on this manner who will proceed to spam this thread with hundreds of posts and images likely copy-pasted from the archives.

Of course, if you are a shill, then that is unfortunate in other ways. You are like a prostitute, and it is not my place to judge, only warn that interactions with your are likely to lead to aneurysm-inducing levels of iq loss.

I'm not reading this word salad lmao. Have fun arguing with your own shadow

And the fan release uses the magazine version instead of the tankobon one.

English speakers are generally less literate, simple as

>Official version removes color pages
That's because it's using the graphic novel release, which also sometimes has minor dialog tweaks. Like the removal of the text box on the left.

english? why would i read japanese comics in emglish? are you ok??

Attached: keanureeves_deshikawa.jpg (523x1058, 180K)

I rather not read paid fan fiction translations, too many times I have seen paid translators inject their fan fiction to stuff they are translating, they even take pride of doing so

Time traveling Keanu Reeves was a great gag.

You say that like fan translators can't pull the same shit.

Right has far more natural dialogue though?

Have you never had a boss? A lot of them phrase demands as if they were requests.

Because it's not a "request" you retard. It's worded to give the impression that she has an option but really doesn't since it's the fucking Emperor.