Personally? I think this panel is perfect...

Personally? I think this panel is perfect. People were so tricked and fooled that Eren was some gigachad who started the rumbling to save his race or something.

When in actuality, all he wanted to do was recreate Armins book by turning the outside world into an empty wasteland, a distorted view of freedom. Even when he was doing the Rumbling, he transformed into a child, because his actions and views were inherently childish and simplistic.

Eren breaking down and being pathetic makes absolute sense, because Eren is childish.

He was never “acting” like people says he was. But he was do dedicated to achieving his “freedom” that his dedication appeared badass.

Also Eren never killed his mom, this is a misconception, he simply led Dina away from Bertholt which accidentally led the Titan to killing his mother. This symbolises that his desperate and childish strive for his “freedom” led to his suffering, how ironic?

Armin is the symbol of SNK’s core themes. He is a man that wants freedom but is mature enough to realise that it does not exist.

Chapter 139 has flaws, it’s rushed as hell, and the anime will expand upon it so that it doesn’t appear so rushed.

Normies will love the ending, you cannot deny it.

Attached: 05FB82DA-60F8-44FC-802C-25D5F51DB771.jpg (1343x2048, 1.08M)

Eren did nothing wrong. 80% of the human population wanted to kill his people, so, he was justifiably acting in self defense by killing them all. There is nothing wrong with killing people who want to harm you, no matter how numerous they may be.

Post ending was good to get yous number 18324 of the day congratulations user you are not special like your mom told you

i don't get how people aren't bored of baiting on Any Forums in 2022

kill yourself and take your garbage manga with you

No point in posting this here. AnR incels and femcels will project their obsession with sex, dicks and cunts onto Eren and continue to parrot the same out of context drivel and spoiling the anime-onlies like the scum that they are.

this post will change how you see eren

based
what a shame, chadren being real and ymir going for freedom instead of love would solve 90% of the problems with the ending

> Personally? I suck cock for a living.

he didn't control his mom, there's no time travel in the series. the attack titan predicted the future generations ahead so that it'd do as future eren wanted, might 'seem' the same but it's not

seethe and sneed at chucks feed and seed

>There is nothing wrong with killing people who want to harm you, no matter how numerous they may be.

Most AoT fans are just people taking edgy contrarian arguments to reinforce the harsh reality of the world.
If peace can be negotiated, then that should be an option. Realistically things are not ideal, but Eren's solution is just the most simplistic barbaric choice for people to make.
Do you consider yourself American enough and patriotic enough to care for your fellow neighbor the way Eren did?
All the arguments I hear are nationalistic "he did it to save his race" but it really only extends to Eren's friends and family.

Attached: 0139-036.jpg (1067x1600, 473.55K)

How do people unironically defend 139?

Attached: 65BF7446-B982-47F9-945B-19BB403CE6F3.png (1036x1493, 1.82M)

How do people think only 139 was the issue when Isayama was shitting down our throats for almost 2 years straight? And even WfP had lots of issues, LOTS OF THEM

Brainlet take.

>Also Eren never killed his mom, this is a misconception, he simply led Dina away from Bertholt which accidentally-
Eren: the one who led Dina to my mom to save Bertholt was..me *cue to Armin* horrified face
That was no accident retard.

How do you defend stupid bullshit like Eren coming back to life after dying way back at the start? Or Reiner surviving because her transferred his consciousness throughout his whole body? Face it, SnK was always stupid fucking manga.

>unironically thinking the series is actually deep instead of a generic shounen
kek

all of what you posted is funny as fuck

>stupid bullshit like Eren coming back to life after dying way back at the start?
Bro...

Dumb asspulls like Reiner surviving aren’t as bad as bad writing and retcons