Ok, Any Forums, what's your answer?

Ok, Any Forums, what's your answer?

Attached: 87391d4cea129c6940415de004f7bb44.gif (500x450, 139.75K)

Sure, why not. What's the downside?

no thanks I'm not gay

I want to die so yes

Never again.

Attached: 497591.jpg (1280x1600, 329.23K)

As long as I can fuck Kyubey

Dudes who transform into busty magical girls is the greatest and most underappreciated thing.

Attached: [gg]_Puella_Magi_Madoka_Magica_-_08_[C862183C].mkv_snapshot_19.26_[2011.02.24_23.22.36].jpg (1280x720, 102.5K)

...if you know the actual stipulations of the contract, would the Incubators even offer you the deal?
Ultimately they want you to fall victim to despair and become a witch. That is when they get their big payout. If you know the downsides of becoming meguca (being a gem remotely piloting a meat robot, witches are magical girls, etc) you are accepting the worst parts of the deal up front. This doesn't mean you can't fall victim to despair later, but it does much reduce the odds of it. You are more likely to eventually die than cash out, and that doesn't benefit QB at all.

Why not just kill yourself right before becoming a witch, it's win-win. Or smash the crystal as it were, whatever it takes. I'd rather have eternal nothingness than being a witch.

>more likely to eventually die
Getting your meat puppet shredded is an instant witch out. The only safe way out is to eat rocks.

yes i want to be cute girl

Attached: 1608488219699s.jpg (210x210, 8.25K)

>Getting your meat puppet shredded is an instant witch out.

Interesting. I don't recall that ever been shown or stated anywhere. Granted, when I said 'die' I mean actually die like your soul gem is destroyed and you are just 100% dead.

I'd be curious as to what part of the body getting shredded witches you out. If it is the despair of death pushing you over the edge emotionally, knowing in advance that you are going to be fine so long as your soul gem is preserved might mitigate that. if it is the magic cost of rebuilding your body that does you in via corruptive magic use, then you are just boned I guess.

What if your body is pulverized into dust?

Then you have bigger problems to worry about than becoming a witch.

But how does becoming meguca benefit ME, the individual?

Attached: max.jpg (640x680, 121.16K)

Actually Egoist philosophy is only thing what could allow magical girl in PMMM to survive and prosper in long run

What is the best magical girl outfit?

Attached: 1446172490706.jpg (4090x5943, 3.06M)

it replaces all the atoms in your body, killing you.

Why kill yourself? Kyubey is objectively benevolent. If you're going to die, might as well become a witch for a while and help him on your way out.

I actually like my life, so no. Tempting offer to become a cute girl though.

You know you can do this in real life right Any Forums?
Just take the blue white and pink pill! We're all waiting for you here!!