The purest couplings are close, pseudoromantic friendships without a sexual component

The purest couplings are close, pseudoromantic friendships without a sexual component
You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: kyouko_and_sayaka.jpg (612x408, 68.25K)

>close, pseudoromantic friendships
Name five between a guy and a girl.

>Victorique and Kazuya
>Lucy and Kouta
>Miku and Zorome
>Connie and Sasha
>Sydonay and Hecate

Attached: totally_pure.jpg (1075x1063, 155.53K)

Was Sayaka a cuck?

I was there.

yes, that is correct

Attached: 1640708477447.jpg (828x975, 178.84K)

he said without sexual component

Attached: imagery.png (908x1341, 448.14K)

Sex isn't pure

Attached: wp9245810.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

How much better would Sakurasou actually be if it followed this formula rather than the dense protagonist route who can't see that the autist likes him.

Imagine how good it would be if they removed all romance from either, and in that one scene where Masiro first crawls into his bed and in true light novel protagonist fashion he becomes uncomfortable and walks out of it, he rather just wraps an arm around him, and they fall asleep in a non-sexual cuddle instead.

Attached: Im_so_scared_And_uncomfortable_im_a_light_novel_protagonist.png (640x360, 100.41K)

any non faggot mc sounds appealing but i dont see why making it non platonic would improve it

Because it's cute and it fits Masiro essentially being a pet.
It would be even better if Nanami confessed and Sorata admits that he sort of likes him back romantically, but still declines the confession to be able to spend more time with Masiro, platonically.
Broes-before-hoes ending is baller.

This is also how Toradora should have ended, would be kino: they both succeed in their initial plan but turn down both respective confessions to continue to spend as much time together as friends: the road was more important than the goal.

Attached: OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAknAoPZ2JSm9NRN_G9tIsUM.jpg (464x465, 28.76K)

These two barely even talked to each other

They had their theme song together and died in the same episode for each other when it was played as alternative ending theme.

I have no idea why people so often say that their sharing an appartement in Rebellion came out of nowhere; they were an obvious pairing.

Attached: __miki_sayaka_and_sakura_kyouko_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_leia_3939rin__e77b51ce1e06d83e9d71329c17e323d1.jpg (2560x1600, 1.01M)

Okay but they barely even talked to each other? The murder suicide and song came out of nowhere too.

A cuck and a dumb.

They talked to each other more before Sayaka's death than both to any other character.
But, their sharing an appartment was from the new timeline. Note that when Sayaka first died in the timeline Kyouko was the one to break out in tears and said some things implying they were very close in that timeline, what would have happened between them, had they met under different circumstances.

Watch the show. And if you've already seen it don't be so disingenuous

i remember only enjoying miku and zorome from that trainwreck so you might be right

is there an m/m equivalent of this? or are men doomed to be impure.

Gon/Killua?

They were definitely the cutest pairing.
At the end they're somehow living together and still perpetually being angry at each other.

these two knew each other for like a week, most of that time spent hating each other, their 'friendship' is incredibly forced and a very obvious attempt to appeal to yurishitters

>No. 6
>Hikaruno Go
>Hybrid Child
>Death Note sort of hint at it but keeps it ambiguous whether Light is just acting it
>Evangelion
>Loveless
>Yūri!! on Ice

>I have no idea why people so often say that their sharing an appartement in Rebellion came out of nowhere
Waifufags who want to have sex with the character design but don't actually understand anything about the character