Okaeri Alice

My man's gonna get some

Attached: Screenshot_20220211-200627_Chrome.jpg (1080x1528, 520.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

manga1001.com/おかえりアりス-raw-free/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did he fuck the trap?

Not yet but the trap gave him a handjob so we're close

Why is she going so far with this? It makes no sense. I'm fearing this is just some wish fullfillment bullshit like most romance anime/manga is.

You probably never got a gf. I got one 14 years ago when I was 20. She was like that and I hated it. Sex is terrible. I can't believe I lost my wizard powers for this...

Girls are horny bro

I don't mean her being horny. She clearly doesn't like him, and giving him her virginity just to get back at the tranny is retarded.

Girls don't value their virginities like you think they would

May be she just want to farm some XP so she can be ready when Chad comes around the corner. Y'know, women...
Yeah, this.

source?

Where have you been? Kei blew him in the shower.

Attached: 7670a559-351b-4a7c-92ff-166c77999fe0.png (960x1378, 670.95K)

Kei isn't a trap they're trans.

dooomp it

This manga is a reflection of the current state of society. Men are better at being gfs than actual biological females.

Sorry for not posting the raw chapter
manga1001.com/おかえりアりス-raw-free/

It has not been translated yet

Hasn't Kei himself said he thinks he's neither?

>himself
>he
>he's

Yes because he is a male, so I'm calling him he. What he believes he is is beside the point of what he is.

You will never have sex. You will always be a chud.

So what is her end goal here? Cuck Kei out of Yo so Kei will get upset? Then what, because she obviously doesn't give a fuck about Yo so she's just gonna end up with two people miserable and the rumour spreading around school that she caused a guy to cheat

There is no "goal". This is literally what women do all the time now because we're no longer allowed to beat the shit out of them.

I love her design just like every other Oshimi Shuzo girl but she's pure retard.
The trap FTW

Oshimi is literally a chad in this moment, he created a perfect story in which the girl as in real life doesn't really care about other's feelings or about her virginity either and wants just to have fun with people's minds. Yo is clearly a bottom and he can be controlled very easily by the people around him, that's why he cant resist the tentansions of a woman, he should recognize his love for Kei because its obvious at this point that Kei's more important to him than that bitch. I wonder what the new character's gonna do, I'm referring to the artist chick

Yes, tranny.

Yeah I hate her. Ig it's that kind of character

He loves the trap? Lmao.

Who doesn't lol

Straight people.

>having a cute femboy friend who can suck you of whenever you want
i wish i were YOOOO

Same, no homo