Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne

>shojo anime
Who is the target audience of this?

Attached: Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne - 02 (R2DVD 768x576 x264 AC3)-[09.51.382-10.34.717].webm (640x480, 2.64M)

Your mom.

mean

cringe hetero shit

why are you people so negative this could be a nice discussion

Uhh... Shoujo?

Maron has huge tits for shoujo heroine.

anyone ever watch this?

Germans did I think

I really liked it back in the day. The op is still one of my favorites.

I read the manga. I didn't even know it had an anime.

Like most post-Sailor-Moon mahou shoujo, it tried to pick up the Sailor Moon audience. And like for most post-Sailr-Moon mahou shoujo, it didn't quite work out.

Do you mean the Sailor Moon audience as they got older? Because Toei aired Ojamajo Doremi at the same time as this which I assume was meant to capture the next generation of kids. I figured this anime is aimed towards middle/high school girls.

Not sure how it's anything like Sailor Moon. There's only 1 magical girl (and a magical guy) and "fighting evil" doesn't involve actual combat. Unless the anime did try and cash in on the Sailor Moon popularity by changing things.

Doremi is more like pre-Sailor Moon magical girl shows than Sailor Moon.

Wtf is wrong with their eyes? They're like 2x bigger than they should be

>Not sure how it's anything like Sailor Moon.
It's more or less a battle mahou shoujo. You're right that it wasn't really "combat" that happened, but it sure as hell wasn't comedy hijinks either that you'd expect from more traditional mahou shoujo.

>Doremi is more like pre-Sailor Moon magical girl shows than Sailor Moon.
I get what you're saying, but keep in mind nobody ess watching Sailor Moon on TV in 1999 because it finished airing. I think Toei's idea was to capture older and younger girls by making 2 different shows instead of trying to attract them both with a middle ground show like Sailor Moon. Nowadays they've abandoned the teenage girl demographic and just focus on young girls with Pretty Cure.

the very beginnings of early digital sweatshop animation

>just focus on adult men with Pretty Cure.
Ftfy.

adult men don't drive the revenue stream

Why she is embarassed even being fully dressed?
Is she muslim?