Boruto: Naruto Next Generation

I really want to see the old team 7 together again doing stuff in the anime bonus points if sakura tries to humiliate Naruto only for him to bfto her

Attached: 5cffbez1c1e51.jpg (750x429, 66.2K)

>if sakura tries to humiliate Naruto only for him to bfto her
have sex

No more adults.
Enjoy adventures of Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki, Kawaki

You mean Boruto and Kawaki user

That was just a temporary arc for establishing Boruto's and Kawaki'S relationship.
Soon secondary characters will shine

wouldnt make sense at this point. their relationship mellowwed by end of shippuden. Its more likely that naruto would either play along or just brush it off. Also , I just want to see what the hell Kakashi has cooked up since becoming hokage and after. purple lightning is kinda limp. kinda was thinking of a new cool jutsu to compensate for sharingan loss. like maybe a lightning release base secrete technique that makes his nerve signals fire faster simulating sharingans perception skills. or maybe a self inflicted genjutsu that increases ones perception. something sudtle that suits Kakashi.
user thats like a 2/6ths of their relationship. another 2/6ths is sakura punching him for doing something retarded or even mildly potentially annoying, and the last 1/6th is them consumating with each other about their feelings of sasuke.

Attached: 284903B5-CFF5-454D-BB1B-8A898D88493B.jpg (759x1054, 99.86K)

but also it being a kage level ability.

why? how?
>kakashi
chills in hot springs, is retired, is the only character from previous team 7 that isn't a retard
>sasugay
busy with training bolt and being an incompetent ayy hunter
>sakura
busy with being a nurse, is still a shitter and a jobber like she always was
>nardo
hokage dattebayo

current team 7>old shitters (except kakashi, the anime needs to have an arc where he teaches the current team 7 shiden, since in the manga they magically already know it)

Attached: basedtsuki3.png (1920x1080, 739.49K)

When will they return, bros?

Attached: 0B5FBD51-906D-475E-9ACD-7577CD33279F.jpg (320x320, 7.69K)

forgot the last 1/6th. eh I guess you can add another 1/6th to their shared sasukefagging.

user…. they’re dogs.
they died from old age.

Also, unironically one of the most ninja characters.

Akamaru is fine. He looks old but he’s still there. Pakkun and the Ninken are Clearly of a Divine nature considering they can speak. I’d imagine they have a human lifespan.

Yes, I want to see more about new team seven rarher that those faggots. They are not friends anymore

Team seven was never an actual thing to begin with so it it always baffles me when the anime succeeded on extorting people into caring about it. It has always been about Naruto and Sasuke even know when they're both the only adults who're even remotely important in Boruto. Also Sakura is shit and turning her into a background character was a good decision, she's a nothing character.
>captcha POOPR.

>Akamaru is fine
He looks like he's ready to beg Kiba to put him out of his misery.

*even now

All Kakashis ninken seem to be a good deal older than akamaru who was a pup in season one and
Though I do like them.

>Kawaki
The true MC. The story revolves around him, he's the one who moves the plot forward and singlehandedly saved the anime last year.
>Amado
The only interesting villain. Certainly the most talked about. Almost all the good theories I've read here involve him (thanks based Amado poster)
>Sumire
Great potential (Root connection, Hashirama cell, Nue, Kaguya, Amado and Kawaki). Sadly she is reduced to shipbait and reaction panels in the manga and SP doesn't want her to overshadow the main heroine, so she's absent in the anime.

Attached: 1608593250472.png (428x428, 145.22K)

I share the same feeling about Team 7. I didn't even remember that their team was numbered 7 until the part 2. It only mattered that one time they used the three way deadlock and Sai looks at awe thinking that legendary team 7 finally reunited.

Attached: sakura-naruto-and-sasuke-deadlock1.jpg (1366x768, 146.34K)

I want Kushina to breastfeed me

>I really want to see the old team 7 together again doing stuff

4 kage level ninja at least two of whom could take on whole countries on their own...

Do you still have the MEGA folder though?

Attached: 68355577_p19.png (800x800, 335.83K)

Filler with adult Team 7 trying to take off Kakashi's mask. Now.