How the fuck is this quality acceptable? Has Oda given up? No wonder sales are dwindling

How the fuck is this quality acceptable? Has Oda given up? No wonder sales are dwindling.

Attached: op_1040_fallingondeafears_009.png (2200x1624, 2.23M)

YOU faggots killed one piece. By constantly bashing the shitty anime and telling everyone to read the manga, you faggots forced Oda to make the manga become worse than the shitty anime

As a non-reader, this is unironically one of the best One Piece pages I've seen posted here.

I still dont get how this piece of shit constantly ranks first on almost all platforms and is still selling copies, like is it all just sunken cost fallacy?

What are you talking about?

Old Wan Piss had the same messy panel and page lay out, Oda was never good at that type of stuff. The only thing that got worse is the quality of his lineart, now everything looks even more messy and hard to decipher.

Attached: 1615626855766.jpg (2133x1590, 865.68K)

>worships toriyama
>doesn't understand what made him so good

Just talking to myself

EXIT NU-PIECE

Attached: EXIT NU-PIECE.jpg (3500x3500, 3.86M)

To me this shit is unethical. Like hes actually a bad person for creating this monster story. It's TOO LONG. There are great classics that can be read in a day or two. Time is a precious resource, and especially for young people, the time of youth is an opportunity to do lots of different things. If One Piece has an important moral to share with the world then I demand to know why it has to be so damn long to impart this precious knowledge. I think Oda is a hack and this story is basically a gacha game but instead of collecting cards you just collect more and more pages. Degenerate. Unethical.

It takes 5 minutes to read a single manga chapter
5 minutes once a week (or two weeks if there's a break)
It's not Oda's fault you can't manage your time

You know what I didn't see in your response? Friend, why the fuck should I read it. What is going on in the story that justifies it being so long. Is there some moral or information found only in this story that cannot be gotten from a shorter format? I AM MANAGING MY TIME by choosing not to waste it on One Piece

>I AM MANAGING MY TIME by choosing not to waste it on One Piece
Instead you choose to waste it shitposting about one piece

Oh wait, you just trolled the fuck out of me.... 5 minutes per week, one chapter per week... 1040 weeks... is 20 years! good one, you got me. user, I kneel.

>I AM MANAGING MY TIME by choosing not to waste it on One Piece
You're on Any Forums

Based

just me or was the artwork better back then? Did ODA go digital, did he get too many assistants or did he just get old?

>P-please don't criticize wan piss!

Based. I've been reading One Piece for years since I'm 8 yo. And now, for the first time, at 23 yo, I'm close to dropping it. When I take a look at all the time I invested in this only to see it getting destroyed by his own author, I'm just sad.

Attached: 72b6760406a615072280c2100d0048bebac2cb40_full.jpg.256b70cfc128d66b0182e7cf593efaa6.jpg (184x184, 18.94K)

>constantly ranks first on almost all platforms and is still selling copies
Not anymore.

Attached: ohno2021.png (658x962, 860.3K)

I can still follow and know whats happening in this plus his art still had SOVL back then. Wano in comparison is hard to follow, shit art, and im left confused in certain panels because Oda has 10+ subplots hes inserting into each page

>What is going on in the story that justifies it being so long
It makes Oda money

KEK. Do pissfags really defend this?