If a hot chick offers you perform a double suicide after having a hot and steamy, no-holds-barred sex session...

If a hot chick offers you perform a double suicide after having a hot and steamy, no-holds-barred sex session, woould you?

Attached: 1642085653329.png (771x1200, 606.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OLNmIk5yNG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No? I can pay a prostitute if I was that desperate for sex.

I'd pretend to go along with the double suicide, but actually just watch her die alone.

How much would you afford for that if the average Any Forums population is poor af?

fuck, that's some cringy page

I'd let her do it then fuck the corpse.

I don't remember the name but there's a one-shot manga like that. Guy wanted to kill himself and found a girl that wanted to double suicide with him. He survived and kept finding other girls to bang and kill.

I refuse both offers and then help her find the light and compassion of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Religion doesn't exist.
Accept both sex and the double suicide, as life has no meaning.

>Religion doesn't exist.
I don't think you know what Religion means.

Is that oe from the same author as Boy's Abyss?

Already did, and i regretted it.
She didn't want to kill herself after that.

I'd accept even without the sex part.

Oddly relevant given the theme of the song about a lover suicide
youtube.com/watch?v=OLNmIk5yNG0

>Religion doesn't exist.
The absolute state of atheists

Why would you care about earthly pleasures like sex if you're already committed to killing yourself? If you're still horny, then you're not suicidal

Pussy ain't worth dying for
t. nonvirgin

Why would you want to live after you've hit your peak in life? Go out with a bang

Sounds like No Longer Human. That's actual literature, though.

Even more, it's actually Dazai's life.

Holy based (literally)

It's a cringey manga.

No, my dick doesn't get up anymore but I still wouldn't kill myself. I'd just tell her that if she desires sex still then she's just running away from whatever responsibilities she has in life and tell her that she's fucking pathetic, in hopes she kills herself and leaves me alone. Then I'd go back to work.

Nah. On the off chance suicide condemns me to hell or some kind of worse off reincarnation (or some other nightmarish after life scenario) as punishment, I'd rather not.

Attached: 1614192090695.jpg (670x767, 70.07K)

Attached: shinyandchrome.jpg (771x1200, 415.88K)

No, I wouldn't have pre-marital sex.