Anime and manga are getting better

You just don't know how to look for the good stuff.
Of course there is more trash, all you need to make anime and manga today is less than 400$ of equipment and software instead of a million dollar paint, chemical, and optical devices. The tools may be more accessible, but they are also more robust.

Attached: ssssgridman-akane.gif (498x278, 2.17M)

>gridman

If you want to make this point at least post a good show instead if mediocre and forgettable triggershit

>Shitting on trigger
Low int shounenfag spotted

Imagine the smell of that phone.

Yawn.

>he said this while posting fapbait

name 5 good shows

>make anime and manga today is less than 400$ of equipment and software

that just gets you crap CGI if you don't pay for decent 3D artists/modelers. likewise for manga, except there's an even worse shortage of mangaka who can draw good 2D sexy waifu bodies.

What the fuck is with the ridiculous amount of bait threads today, are mods sleeping again?

Posts another one of "le waah epic booba shows" woah so epic zoom zoom, I am zoomer who never read dostoevsky or watched Edward Yang.
I am literally subhuman scum with no aesthetic or art sensibilities and I think anime is fun, I play videoagmes and use discord all day, anime is fucking epic and fun Kill la Killa saved anime woah epic booba i think sex is funny.

Mitsuo Iso who? Never heard of him. Masami Obari who? Is that some kind of food. Richard Williams? This is not anime bro, why does it matter? What do you mean I should educate myself? Fuck you you can't tell me what to do, I will watch Konosuba, sibaru is so epic he steal girl panties hahha red girl goes EXPROOOSION!! Gigguk made a video about Konosuba, he did not make video about Ashita no Joe, that's why Konosuba is better

Attached: tumblr_1e02d5252287d825bde2d1c1c2ede4b2_aed9d580_640.jpg (640x480, 112.55K)

>Mitsuo Iso who?
He just released an anime.

Attached: 11_.jpg (1500x2125, 610.17K)

nonsense

Low what?

they are not

BAHAHAHAH zoomberbros it's fucking over

>t. poster of this image just hours after i made a troll post with it

Attached: don't speak the human language mittermeyer.jpg (960x539, 37.15K)

"Good anime" and "bad anime" are pointless labels given by people who don't actually care about anime in general. The only thing you should care about is if a show is enjoyable for you and your particular preferences or not. Nothing else matters. Giving "bad" shows a 1 on MAL won't make them stop being made, nor will shitposting about "good" shows on Any Forums give "the industry" anything.
Anime is purely a hobby for the sake of enjoyment, and nothing else. To treat it like anything more is a sign that you're a fucking idiot who watches anime for a stupid secondary intention, such as (trying to) impressing people on the internet.

Hey OP of the dead muh old anime thread at 10 posts. You're still a clown.

I'm not that guy lmaoooo

I enjoy large-breasted anime girls.