Do people actually believe Momoshit and Ishikishit...

Do people actually believe Momoshit and Ishikishit, are stronger than Kaguya just because some random untrustable character statement said so. When none of their feats even come close to matching hers?

Attached: 1634790225336.png (1920x1076, 833.46K)

Don't know but is kabuto a fucking retard?
>literally walks up dressed as an akatsuki and asks a shit load of extremely personal questions regarding the akatsuki
How the fuck did kabuto not see past this obvious bullshitting dumb bait plan?

Forgot pic
This was stupid

Attached: Screenshot_20220211-090206_Chrome.jpg (1080x2147, 632.15K)

Thanks for the pic I forgot about that. You're right it was really stupid

For some reason most people treat everything characters say as undeniable facts

>When none of their feats even come close to matching hers?
i dunno isshiki beat sasuke and naruto

I miss her, bros..

Attached: kaguyaprefruit.jpg (960x540, 55.12K)

She will come back bro...

Attached: 1635680868972.png (1280x720, 359.69K)

Kaguya would've killed them like 20 times over in their fight if her goal was actually to kill them, but it wasnt, her goal was to get her chakra back for 95% of the fight. Of course narratively they had to do this otherwise team 7 would've had no chance.

Naruto is also acting gay as fuck right now
Man I miss pretimeskip

Attached: 12326347_760_1200_321203.jpg (760x1200, 318.32K)

>Like you own him!
>Especially in front of me

They couldn't have made him act gayer if they tried holy, I forgot how silly he used to act. Are you just now reading through the manga?

>bros..

unlike kaguya, they didn't lose against children.
so yes, they are stronger.
kaguya can't even really fight.
she just sort of floats there and flings magical shit at people

>unlike kaguya, they didn't lose against children.

This alone invalidated your entire argument HAHAHA.

Attached: 1633490287570.png (602x339, 276.8K)

cope. they were up against adult naruto and sasuke.
kaguya fought them as children.

It was boruto who finished him off, and all alone made the opening for it momotard got hit by that vanishing rasengan.

Also they werent "Children" you're making it sound like they were 11, they were 17. Plus super buffed up by hagaromos path shit, and kaguya was going easy on them because she wasnt trying to kill them. For example, the part where she literally holds them still and zetsu recites her entire baackstory while she slowly sucks some chakra out of them. Would've been an INSTANT K.O if she actually wanted them dead.

Yea it's my first time going through it
I stopped for a long while after the clone fight and just now picking back up

Alright hope you enjoy it bro.

Isshiki stomped stronger versions of Naruto and Sasuke, he's undoubtedly the strongest. Momo VS Kaguya on the other hand is more debatable.

I mainly just said isshiki in the title too for giggles but yea I don't disagree on that.

That's not mutually exclusive with fucking killing them and she did try to fucking kill them you dumbass. Otherwise, she wouldn't have used her bones no jutsu.
Isshiki was actually the one actively trying to not kill Naruto. And he sure as fuck still managed to capture Naruto while BTFO of sauce.

>Momofag is seething

Cry as much as you want, momoshiki had to eat his slave otsutusuki dude and still got bodied, then killed by a kid.
Also we're literally told multiple times Kaguya wasnt trying to kill them until the end, why are you trying to deny that? LOL its honestly getting embarrassing. She only started trying to kill them near the end of the fight but at that point it was too late.