When and how did the perception of what a loli is actually changed

it seems to be than the origin of lolicon culture loli refered more to teenagers and pubecent girls rather than prepubecent girls only but in these last years it seems it changed to prepubecent looking girls only ignoring the all other meaning.

Attached: Screenshot_20211217-112701_Chrome.jpg (720x518, 92.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.wakarimasen.moe/jp/thread/37981597/#38049438
comitia.co.jp/history/117hensyuoh.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iid_J3lK960
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Teenagers are considered more culturally acceptable (in Japan, not burgerland) to lewd now.

I doubt it at that time they had magazines with nude teenagers.

Everything gets more extreme over time. Everyone want to pull the envelope. So flat chests are now literally planks, big boobs are now 50% of their body mass. By the same rule, if you want to show someone underage you had to go overboard.

he has a two-dimensional what? don't leave me hanging

So in the future toddlercon will be the standard?

Fucking your unborn granddaughter.

A two dimensional lolita complex and he didnt like the images of real girls being showed in the same magazine or something like that.

Attached: RDT_20220211_1138104210175248310423169.png (716x414, 371.31K)

That would be nice

Not really a recent thing. I'd say it is around the 80s, when anime became more of a nerd hobby, that these distinctions between moe in general, lolita and lolicon became more prominent.

Japs still keep the loli term vague this is more like western anime fans see it.

I mean everything at the start is more "raw" but becomes more "refined" later on, lolicon tendencies are the same, we went from JC only to everything under, personally I'm more into JC and JS than anything else, toddlers aren't my thing.

The original Lolita by Nabokov was 13-15 which is why Japan keeps it broad

archive.wakarimasen.moe/jp/thread/37981597/#38049438

>but in these last years
The shift started at least 20 years ago.

>it changed to prepubecent looking girls only
I'd argue it still covers pubescent girls.

Pretty good but Comic Lo has pubecent girls too

>ComiC LO the biggest loli magazine in the world says the following In "LO", the age of girls is OK from 2 to 14 years old.

comitia.co.jp/history/117hensyuoh.html

In the 1980s, loli was essentially just underage bishoujo characters (this is still a huge age group) or bishoujo characters with younger outward appearances and childlike sensibilities.
This all stemmed from the 1970s shoujo boom; This was at a time when the vast majority of shounen manga was even more braindead than it currently is, while on the other hand shoujo series tended to have more complex characters, cuter characters and deeper interactions between characters. Because of this, a large chunk of the 1970s shoujo fanbase consisted of males and a lot of them were attracted to the cute, underage characters.
In the 1980s, men started making their own """shoujo""" manga and """shoujo""" anime, aimed at men who also liked """shoujo""". Of course, since it wasn't aimed at girls it was no longer shoujo, but a ton of manga and anime started popping up in the 1980s featuring younger female characters, had artstyles and designs that looked like they belonged to children's anime or children's manga, but the content of these manga and anime weren't really suitable for younger girls at all.

Lolicon culture in the 1980s was more comparable to general modern moe culture than it is to modern lolicon culture.

While extremely young loli did exist and were popular in the 1980s, it was moreso in the late 1990s and early 2000s that lolicon culture became more infatuated with even younger girls, while teenage girls with more developed bodies stopped being refered to loli as commonly.

Attached: はーいステップジュン(1985) 第19話 「港祭りでコッテンコ」 (DVD 640x480 x265).mp4 (00.15.37.728).jpg (640x480, 231.62K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iid_J3lK960

I look forward to the future

Thanks for the story lesson user.

What is this?

Was age range miyazaki was into? He did raped the girls?

Old loli culture certainly was something.

Attached: Cream Lemon 374.webm (640x480, 1.9M)