*fucks the maid*

*fucks the maid*
Dropped

Attached: Paul.jpg (350x485, 47.77K)

This unironically filtered me too. I know he dies so it doesn't even matter in the end but it left such a bad aftertaste. I'll eventually finish the anime but it's on hold until I finish every single other thing in my backlog, so probably forever. Thank you for reading my blog.

Your loss, fag.

His role is to make a literal pedophile neckbeard look like a good person in comparison, please understand.

But it resulted in him getting his 2nd most capable child and objectively the best and most loyal girl in Rudy's harem.

Attached: a646e5e35d1136ca2b3d19ef8233645d.jpg (708x1003, 497.49K)

*gets thrown under the bus*
dropped

>outdoes his dad by impregnates 3 girls
huh?

Does the neckbeard has a moment of realization for getting laid after living two times?

Keep watching its important and cute and you will still like him.

>I know he dies so it doesn't even matter
kek he doesn’t die as early as you anime onlys think also everyone eventually dies even the MC of this series(for real this time) so I guess nothing matters.

im ootl, what anime is this?

Actually the maid came before the wife and Paul was obligated to marry her.

Jobless Reincarnation.

Season 3 when tho.

thanks

there's not even a season 2

is the maid dies at least?

It's your typical issekai garbage. Him fucking the maid is probable the high point.

sorry to hear about your homosexuality, user. maybe you can got to a camp to fix that

Writing this proves that you don't know shit about it

The whole thing is unnecessary drama.
Paul could've just asked nicely and they'd live happily together.
I mean, surely they'd expect it. Otherwise they would just tell Lilia to fuck off in the first place.

It was so cheap

>a girl he raped in the past somehow weasels her way into his household and he doesn't stop this
>he also fucks her
Paul isn't a smart man.

I liked it at first, but then I realized it was just more coomer bait. Now I hear their was some pedo shit going on or something? Thank God I dropped this shit.