Attack On Titan

So in the end what was the massage of AOT?

Attached: Attack-on-Titan-Eren-tree-ending.jpg (450x327, 43.59K)

why does a story need a message? can't it just explore some ideas?

There wasn't.

>war bad
very complex message, took me years of study to understand

Eren should have raped mankasa

The same as naruto, vengeance bad, we must end the cycle of hate!

Rape is defined by lack of consent. Unlike taxes.

that it's author is an unfathomable hack that lost his way in the middle of his journey and decided to fuck it all in the last moment.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
don't be born in the wrong place?

>muh cycle of live will repeat itself
>When Eren literally can control time, memory and the genetics of the entire Eldian
The ending is shit because Eren have hundreds of option and yet decided to do budget Lelouch.He don't even need to do full rumbling. All he need to do is either destroy Marley or stick with 50 years plan with some adjustments such as removing the necessity of royal blood and 13 years lifespan limitation

>negotiation option will open the door for us to explore the new place such as the not japan, not new Zealand and not America instead of usual gloomy Paradis and soulless marley
Do you think Isayama is capable of expand his world building like Mushoku tensei author??

come to my onsen

So is "Eldian" defined by whether or not you share DNA with Ymir? If so, then what's the difference between being a part of the royal bloodline vs being a commoner Eldian?

Have sex or risk starting the apocalypse from your virgin rage

Everything reminds me of her Any Forums

No, all subjects of Ymir are Eldian but not all Eldians are subjects of Ymir.
The nobility of Paradis were "pure" Eldians.

EM FUCKING WON.

Erwin was wrong, the death of his comrades were meaningless.

So how can pure Eldians turn into titans if they're not subjects of Ymir?

They don't and they point this out during Uprising that the reason they are so cocky is because they knew they aren't affected by the Founder.

>war... war never changes... so deep

Zeke is a subject of Ymir, right? What makes Zeke special compared to other subjects of Ymir?

That even the best story can be spontaneously destroyed for no discernible reason

>So in the end what was the massage of AOT?
don't even try to change status quo you won't succeed in doing so