Kimetsu no Yaiba

J-2

Attached: 489394a0ad3a3261eabccb73c9b18ea2.jpg (788x965, 99.95K)

Why do you have to spoil anime only like that? That's mean quite frankly.

You mean you didn't know Kokushibou was Tanjiro's dad

You know ufotable already showed him as far back as the first opening theme, during Season 1, right?

Why?
Why did he kill the Kamado family and turn Nezuko specifically?
I've read it through twice and I don't get it.
What made him think a single of these random country-bumpkins could conquer the sun?

Attached: 175.png (959x1400, 1.79M)

did you read that chapter? he turned everyone but only Nezuko was successfully became demon. did you speed read pass the part he was talking about some people couldn't withstand his blood?

Muzan goes on random walks, turning people into demons.
He's the least successful gacha player in existence, 1000 years waiting for that SSR.

I don't think we are getting Kokukino tomorrow, lads.

Attached: Kimetsu.no.Yaiba.full.2686812.jpg (1064x717, 347.75K)

Yes, but why come all the way out here? Was he really...just wandering about? I was expecting him to have found out that that location was the same place Yori would visit his friend Sumiyoshi (if it was), but it's like he just was wandering around for whatever reason.
>Muzan goes on random walks, turning people into demons.
Fuck. Yeah, I guess that's it. It really wasn't personal.

Attached: 176.png (959x1400, 1.59M)

He likes larping as a force of nature, so he just goes
>it's like they were hit by an earthquake
and moves on.

He was walking around Tokyo area to search for BSL or he knew about Tanjurou illness. He projected himself in those who are ill, see Rui.

Attached: 77096891_p10.jpg (1409x1048, 1.19M)

>it's like they were hit by an earthquake
I always thought of that line and thought Muzan was only referring to the impossibility of getting "revenge" on an Earthquake.

But the way you've put it made me realize that an earthquake can also be seen as a random disaster with no great meaning, much like the Muzan encountering the Kamado residence was a random disaster with no great meaning.

Thanks

Attached: 062.png (959x1400, 1.4M)

>Yes, but why come all the way out here?
Secluded family home all the way up in the mountains, perfect place to experiment on some turning some more demons up without raising a fuss, Muzan just picked the Kamado family by chance, he didn't know who they were.

How many Hashira's can Kokucat solo?

In his defense, this was probably the closest he ever got to the BSL, makes his speech with Kaguya even more funny

KnY is in my top 10.......I just....love it so much, ik its generic and all but every time I read it I love it more and more

Kokucat can solo everything except Yoriichi.

kino incoming

Attached: c.99.jpg (820x827, 315.54K)

>blatant OP spoilers

It's certainly a treat.
I enjoy how short and to the point it is, in particular. I can reread it in a weekend.
Getting to see it animated and set such a high bar for animation is just too much.

It ended when it needed to. There are a lot of manga/anime that go overboard and overstay their welcome but KnY knows what story it needs to tell from start to finish and doesn't fuck about.

Attached: 5239zgyc35y61.jpg (680x453, 84.5K)

It's so funny if you think about it. If Muzan had never found the Kamados he would've won. Rengoku would've died in the train as well as Tengen against Daki/Gyuutaro. Gyokko would've found the SSV and destroy it, even kill Muichiro too. The remaining Pillars would have never awaken the mark and the best generation since Yoriichi would be gone. Muzan had the worse luck possible.

So that's why villains should just stay at home chuckling to themselves...